Is there a simpler way to manage my phone when connected to windows xp via usb?

Whenever I try to move pictures from my phone to it's memory card it takes for ever just to try to do thing and the program laggs for ever...i like to i can see the memory card in my computer, but i cant see my phone folders...is there something wrong with my media manager program or a better alternative?
    04-06-08 07:10 PM
    You should have it set so that the pics go straight to the mem card in the first place. Other than that I'm not sure
    04-06-08 07:12 PM
    You can enable mass storage mode so you can just open up a folder using windows explorer and drag and drop files to your BB
    04-06-08 07:16 PM
    Don't even bother with roxio, if the BB has mass storage enabled, just open it up as another drive on your pc and drag and drop.
    I use audacity for ringtones, super for movies, and windows for pics and music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 07:26 PM
    ya roxio is large and bogs down your comp
    04-06-08 07:30 PM
    Roxio is pretty lame. I'd definitely recommend just using the mass storage mode. Horrible horrible application!!
    04-06-08 10:53 PM
    Another option is to get a card reader (unless, of course, your computer has one already). My Vaio has one built in, so I just pop the card out of the berry and put it in the adapter that came with it and throw that into the Vaio. It's a lifesaver b/c there's something wrong with my setup and I can't connect my berry and my Vaio...
    04-06-08 11:00 PM
    I use the card adapter that came with the card and plug it into the SD port on the side of my laptop like Flurrycat described, because sometimes my computer won't recognize my Blackberry as mass storage until I do a battery pull.
    04-07-08 07:06 AM
    how do u enable mass storage mode on a sprint bb pearl 8130?

i can access the storage card fine through phone through windows but i want to be able to access the phone memory the same way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-08 06:05 PM
    I believe mass storage mode is being able to access the SD card, not the phone memory. It sounds like you already have mass storage mode enabled.

If not Options > Media Card > Mass Storage Mode Support On
    04-07-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD