i turned on my blackberry and all the keys are acting wierd i would press the call button and it will type the number 4 then i will click the ball and it will type "we" nad the back button in acting like a "*" / alt? can you please help !
    01-04-10 09:54 PM
    Honestly, If your device is less than 1 year old with no physical or liquid damage, call AT&T's Warranty Service Center @ 1-800-801-1101 Option 5 and have them replace the device, Make Sure your not calling from the device and have your IMEI Ready
    01-04-10 10:52 PM
    Sure sounds like some kind of moisture infiltration, have you carried the device in a pocket while perspiring, or had it in the bathroom while taking a hot shower?

If you suspect such, remove the back and battery and seal in a Ziploc bag for 24 hours before you attempt to restart. If there is moisture present, this should draw it out, and with luck, may be able to use the device for some time before a replacement is necessary.

If you're not lucky, prepare to meet the deductible if you are on an insurance program, or buy a used device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 01-04-10 at 11:03 PM.
    01-04-10 10:58 PM
    thanks guys ima try that and get back to you if it works have a nice day !
    01-05-10 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD