Hey guys, just a question, but how does the media player on my 8130 deal with album art? I know it's a waste of space, but Its like OCD for me, lol I have to have every song with it's picture! Now I use windows media player and synch my patriot SD card with a reader, and in there all the album art is up to date, but not so on my BB, is there a solution? Gadget geek Im looking at you!
    01-29-08 08:38 AM
    Hey guys, just a question, but how does the media player on my 8130 deal with album art? I know it's a waste of space, but Its like OCD for me, lol I have to have every song with it's picture! Now I use windows media player and synch my patriot SD card with a reader, and in there all the album art is up to date, but not so on my BB, is there a solution? Gadget geek Im looking at you!
    I use Media Monkey for all my media needs. I allows me to "embed" or tag the album art into the song so it stays with it no matter what device I load the song onto.
    MediaMonkey Free MP3 Jukebox Player, Music Library Organizer
    01-29-08 09:27 AM
    the album folder over to the card, and the art is brought with it... I do organize my cds with windows media player, if that makes a difference
    01-29-08 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD