I have a Pearl 8130 (my 2nd one after 1st one crapped out on me), and now my alarm is not working. It just started a couple of days ago. The alarm works, however there is no sound. I have the following settings for the alarm:

Alert Type: Tone
    Tune: Alarm_EarlyRiser
    Volume: Medium

Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    01-31-08 05:08 PM
    I have a Pearl 8130 (my 2nd one after 1st one crapped out on me), and now my alarm is not working. It just started a couple of days ago. The alarm works, however there is no sound. I have the following settings for the alarm:

Alert Type: Tone
    Tune: Alarm_EarlyRiser
    Volume: Medium

Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    The easiest thing to try is a reset (battery pull).
    If not then the next step since you are with Verizon, is to update the device OS to a newer version.
    01-31-08 05:56 PM
    Hi everyone.

I had the problem with my alarm VISUALLY displaying SNOOZE or DISMISS but not sounding or vibrating.
    It has been working fine for over a year then all of a sudden it up and quit waking me up.

I changed one thing and it is now working.
    I un-paused my Mp3 song. I pressed play on a song in my Mp3 folder and hit stop then END. I believe it's the audio track that causes the issue.
    I've seen many other posts of people having problems with their alarm clock and it all stems from the audio files on the phone. Make sure there isn't an audio file "paused" on your phone.

Hope that helps - it worked for me.
    10-29-09 11:34 PM
    I,too, have had the same problem. It worked for a few months then, all of a sudden I'd see that the visual appeared, but the "ring" didn't (ring!) I can't explain it, but then last week it worked. It can't relate it to a battery pull (reboot) or anything else I might have done.
    11-02-09 08:43 AM
    I just had the same thing happen and came here to try to find an answer - Did nothing different and the phone is on at all times because of work. I also have a co worker who has similar issues
    11-06-09 10:52 PM
    Same issue & battery pull, upgrading o/s & checking for paused MP3s doesn't work! Tried installing different alarm app & that worked for a little while....???
    10-29-10 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD