I have a very important daily alarm set on my phone, and USUALLY it goes off (about 90% of the time) --- other times, not so much. I've checked the alarm icon and it's always set to go on, and I never change my profile at night either.. so what gives?!
    03-19-08 12:12 PM
    It can't be in silent mode... Make sure it's as loud as possible!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 06:25 PM
    It's not on silent
    03-19-08 06:35 PM
    GRR! It did it again this morning, nothing went off. Tried a battery pull, maybe it will work?

Any thoughts??
    03-21-08 11:02 AM
    Are you sure you're not sleeping through it? Try setting the alarm tone to an mp3 song.. Also set an alarm in your calendar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-08 12:20 PM
    I'm not sleeping through it, it actually goes off about an hour after I am awake. (The point of the alarm is a daily reminder to take a medication that needs to be taken at the exact same time each day..) - So I've actually been up and looked at my phone before it is 'supposed' to remind me,.. and nothing happens. Majority of the time it's just fine. That alarm is important for my 'Oh ****' moments when I forget something that HAS to be done.
    03-21-08 01:32 PM
    Just recently my morning alarm did not go off either, I thought that I may have slept through it. The next evening I tested the alarm by setting it to go off like in 5 minutes but it did not, it seems to be hit or miss all of a sudden. Working sporadically I did a battery pull and I think its working, but I am really skidish now.
    04-20-08 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD