I have some adhesive bubbles on the screen that has sorta just been spreading. I don't know how it happen, but its starting to annoy me alot. Do you guys know if theres any solution for this problem? I've gone to the sprint store and they told me "the screen was lifted some how and the glue is starting to come out." It originally started out with a little dot in the bottom left corner and has overtime spread. Any help will be appreciated

Here are a couple pictures of the screen:

Attachment 23957

Attachment 23958
    05-06-09 11:15 PM
    That looks positively nasty. I think you may need to change your case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 01:45 AM
    same thing here!!

pearl swine flu!
    05-07-09 08:19 AM
    i have the same problem on my pearl. the technician said its due to heat. the heat losens the adhesive and it leaks onto the screen. mine is so bad that adhesive has seeped onto the screen and is obscuring the view of the screen.

if ur phone is less than a year old its still under warranty. hope that helps...
    05-20-09 01:26 PM
    That happened to my Pearl 8120 when it was only about 7 or 8 months old. It was replaced under warranty. I hope it doesn't happen to the replacement. It really drove me crazy, especially as it started to spread. I have never had that happen to a phone before so I am not sure what BB's problem is.
    05-28-09 10:56 PM
    I have the same issue! It is currently spreading down the left side of the screen. Lucky for me, I am 13 months into having this phone So no warranty for me. I can't wait until it is time for an upgrade!
    05-29-09 09:22 AM
    It happend to my curve too. I had it in its leather case, as usual, and when I pulled it out the glue on the left side leaked onto the screen. Good to know that warranty is for a year.
    06-08-09 12:57 PM
    this happened to mine as well. waiting for a replacement warranty phone in the mail.
    06-08-09 02:53 PM
    I seen this, it didn't happen to my blackberry but both of my cousins, I assumed it was because the amount of lotion they apply daily, but IDK.
    06-08-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD