Can anyone help fix this? I added a new Gmail account to BlackBerry and removed the first one that I had in there. It keeps over and over and over and over and over sending the same 14 emails as NEW emails for some odd reason I can't control it!

It's come up as NEW emails probably 20 times now and I keep having to go through them one by one to mark them read, etc.
    03-19-08 07:13 AM
    Check your email settings it sounds like your phone is not syncing with gmail. When you delete you msgs it should be deleted on your gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 07:18 AM
    Try doing a battery pull and see if that works!
    03-19-08 07:20 AM
    Tried doing that and I just messed with the email settings it was set to "Yes" to Sync deleted items between handset and the computer so I clicked "No" maybe this will fix it?
    03-19-08 07:45 AM
    Okay - an update! I sent an email with the subject and message part 'Test' and it basically went to my phone like it should, at 8:45 AM as soon as I sent it. Then, 10 minutes later, at 8:54 AM it resent the same message, and it appeared as new. So new in my inbox on my phone I have 2 emails with the subject "Test" when in reality I only sent one!
    03-19-08 07:56 AM
    Did you ever figure this out? I am having a problem where I am using gmail and have emailed someone. They are receiving the message over and over again on their blackberry and it will not sending to them. I have only send the email one time, did not use an auto-emailer and I am not sure what is going on.
    Please let me know if you ever figured out your situation and if it has something do do with a similar cause.
    Thanks!
    09-23-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD