I just got a replacement phone today from Verizon. I activated the phone and loaded my backup from my old phone onto the new phone. However, now that I have it all loaded and ready to use, I can only receive text messages. I have no internet browser and when I go into "Manage Connections" all of my connections are on. I click on "Services Status" and where Blackberry Internet Service is listed is says "Connection: Not Connected" and for Blackberry Enterprise Server it says "Connection: Not Connected". I have a data plan, I was able to use the internet on the old phone....what is wrong? I had this issue with my phone the last time Verizon swapped it over and they were able to fix it, I just don't want to have to go wait 30 minutes for something that will take 5 minutes to fix. Any help?

Thanks!!
    07-14-10 10:03 PM
    Resend your service books. Email Settings> Log in> Hit menu button> Select service books> Click the button at the bottom that says "Send Service Books"
    07-14-10 10:10 PM
    I just got a new pearl and had the same problem. I had to go into the store to have it fixed. They said it wasn't registered. Took about 10 minutes and it was fixed.
    07-18-10 11:10 AM
    options, advanced options, host routing table, hit menu, select register now.
    07-18-10 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD