Looking at getting the Blackberry 8130 Pearl. I currently have a Treo 650 and want to know from all the users if your text messages are catagorized by name. When I text someone, it keeps there info stored under that name. When I get a text later from that person or another person, there last text and some before that are stored. Great feature to look back at a previous text. Is that explained properly? Hope so. Thanks for all of your feedback
    02-16-08 01:42 PM
    When someone texts you you will get that text and you will be able to scroll down to also see any previous texts from that person.
    02-16-08 01:50 PM
    the BB's do have this feature, but quite frankly ... the treo does do a better job of this ... former 650 user here
    02-16-08 01:51 PM
    the BB's do have this feature, but quite frankly ... the treo does do a better job of this ... former 650 user here
    Any other features that you have noticed that are better or worse? Your reply appreciated
    02-16-08 02:02 PM
    thats pretty much the only thing that a Treo does better, other than resetting and crashing all the time. i was a 600/650/680 user, and when i came to the BB i couldnt believe how "friendly" it was compared to the Treo.
    02-16-08 02:13 PM
    thats pretty much the only thing that a Treo does better, other than resetting and crashing all the time. i was a 600/650/680 user, and when i came to the BB i couldnt believe how "friendly" it was compared to the Treo.
    Thanks for that....I hate the reset also....I believe that has sealed my choice
    02-16-08 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD