I am very new to this phone and love it...thank you Crackberry for all the help on things....

Couple of things I would like to see if I can do..

When I get a voice mail message I want to make two things not happen anymore.

1) In my message section I get a message that says "voice mail"....Can I make that hide or go away?..with the icon on the screen already alerting me of a voice mail.. am not sure why I need more .....unless there is a reason I am not sure of

also

2) How can I make that alert noise go away as well.....the one that lets me know there is a voice mail..can I make that go away as well

Thanks everyone !
    08-05-08 02:35 PM
    You cannot stop the voice mail messages. That is how your carrier sends you the notification.

The alert is the same as for other SMS messages, and if you change it, it would change it for all of the texts messages you receive.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/
    08-05-08 02:49 PM
    I'm not actually sure how to get the voice mail notification in the message list to go away, but I think the sound for the voice mail is in the profiles section listed under Level 1 messages? As I don't remember the last time I got a voice mail message, someone else will have to confirm for yah. Give the option a change and leave yourself a voice mail msg and see what happens
    08-05-08 02:49 PM
    Thanks!! I appreciate the help
    08-05-08 02:51 PM
    Oh disregard my post then, tyroni got the jump on me! lol
    08-05-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD