Can someone link me any lanyards that fit the 8130? I've seen them on mobihand and amazon but not sure if they actually work on the 8130. Anyone know? The only spot that might be able to loop a lanyard would be the little spot on the side on the bottom right. Not sure what that actually is. Vent maybe?

Thanks for any help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 11:49 AM
    that spot on the bottom right is for lanyard use. pretty much anyone will fit especially the ones from the CB store. i stop using one tho b/c i bought one from VS and it broke while i was holding it and my phone plummeted to the ground. NOT COOL. but luckily i had a it in the pouch that came with it.
    12-26-08 11:56 AM
    Thank you. That hole in the bottom right is what I thought too- lanyard use. But I didn't know lanyards existed until 30 minutes ago, i was gonna tie a string in there myself and do a makeshift one. Also i am pissed i can't cover the buttons (waterproof) casing like i had with my old phone. I mean do they make such a case that will allow you to navigate with that little white ball?
    01-10-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD