I just converted to a 8130 Pearl two days ago from a Q. Heaven knows why I waited so long! This phone is just amazing! The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Have the Verizon Navigation working and used in on a 750+ mile trip today.

My question is: I would like to assign individual ring tones to people in my address book but see no way to do it. When I open the person in the address book, there seems to be no option to add a tone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    11-25-07 07:18 PM
    I just converted to a 8130 Pearl two days ago from a Q. Heaven knows why I waited so long! This phone is just amazing! The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Have the Verizon Navigation working and used in on a 750+ mile trip today.

My question is: I would like to assign individual ring tones to people in my address book but see no way to do it. When I open the person in the address book, there seems to be no option to add a tone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Highlight the address entry you would like to designate. Hit menu. Scroll down to "Add custom phone tune."
    11-25-07 07:53 PM
    OB1,
    Works great once I found it!

Appreciate your help.
    11-25-07 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD