I've noticed a few different topics about this problem, but everybody words them differently. So here it is in my own words!

So last night, I plug my phone into a USB cable from my girlfriends computer since I didn't have my charger with me, it's never been a problem before so I can't really see why it would start now.

Regardless. I wake up this moring and take a look at the phone. The battery is shown as being fully depleted (even though when I plugged it in, the battery was chillin' around 70% or so and I didn't use it after that) and the network was shut off. So I did a battery pull and turned it back on, it does its thing and says that battery is too low, shutting down. At this point I'm thinking the battery or the phone has taken its last breath. At this point, the phone is plugged into the A/C adapter and is actually at the main screen and it seems like I can do stuff without it going berzerk again.

This happened once before, but it was when someone spilled a drink on it and that certainly didn't happen this time.

Anyways, any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!
    03-19-09 07:43 AM
    what os was your gf's computer running?

could have usb power-saver mode enabled, which cuts power to the usb after a certain period of time.
    03-19-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD