Fist of all,what a fantastic site...I've searched for most of my questions but I have yet to find a 100 % cure for my phone.
    I had the phone given to me. My mother in law was going to junk it cause the scroll ball would not work. I pulled it apart and cleaned and it works better,but it still needs to be replac

1. My hompepage will not stay on Google....I've went in and set through the menu option and the browser options...stays for a bit,but when I leave the phone for awhile,it switches back to my previous hompeage..Tellus applications

2.I cannot get my ringer loud enuff. I've tried all sorts of things I have found on the site and nothing works. It vibes twice, but ring tone is only on medium. I have it set to high in profiles

3 How on earth do I block a text number...any ideas would be greatly apreciated
    02-14-09 12:53 PM
    You should be able to find a new trackball on eBay or order from cnn.cn for an OEM part.

Is ther an exception checked in your active profile? Try setting up your ringer without the tone and vibe option, just set it to high. Another way is to download a louder ringtone or find another louder version of the one you have.

Blocking a text # I don't know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 01:17 PM
    I know you dont have Verizon, but with them you can set up an account on their website and you can block numbers from there. Try going onto your providers website and see if you can do it that way.
    02-14-09 06:54 PM
    thanks...I will do that for sure.

I bought another blackberry for parts.The guy's wife washed it a week after he bought it...I'll use the trackball from it
    02-14-09 08:10 PM
    Also to get a louder ringer go on phonezoo.com and download a louder one. I set my profile stuff as loud as possible and downloaded some new ring tones and now it is usesble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD