I have the OS 4.5 which I understand allows the 8120 to stream video off the web specifically off m.youtube.com.

Whenever I try to watch a video I get "Error occured while attempting to play media."

I'm using the regular web browser and connected to wifi. I also tried it not connected to wifi just edge and got the same results.

I have idea what to do to get to be able to watch streaming videos. Please help.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JaceJohn21; 06-15-09 at 09:32 PM.
    06-15-09 09:08 PM
    BOLT Browser will stream videos off YouTube, and there is a free YouTube video player on Blackberry App World, though I forget the name of it.
    06-15-09 10:41 PM
    I get that error message on so video but not all mostly I do not have a problem with it. Have you checked to see if under permissions you have allow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 06:27 PM
    I get that error message on so video but not all mostly I do not have a problem with it. Have you checked to see if under permissions you have allow?

As far as I know all the permissions are allowed I could have over looked one thought. Can you point to a specific one to make sure it is ok?
    06-16-09 08:17 PM
    Try the free xenozu youtube player from blackberry world apps. It works fine for me even though I can go straight to the website and play them.

06-17-09 12:50 AM
    Try the free xenozu youtube player from blackberry world apps. It works fine for me even though I can go straight to the website and play them.

I've tried the Xenozu player and that gives my Player error 22 every time I try it.
    06-18-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD