Hi, well newb here, I hope that someone can please help me!!!! OK so if i whipe the phone and do a factory rest. turn the wireless on. UMA work no problem. I then send the service books and still works. But if i leave or go somewhere elase and try and use the uma does not work. The phone will connect to a wirels router that has a password but that is as far as it will go. will not swicth to uma. And then when i get home will connenct to the internet, but then once again will not swicth to uma. Is there anyone that can please help me. I am with rogers thanks you so much.

p.s I have been reading through all of the uma post.

Mark
    06-05-08 12:32 AM
    If you know that password you should be able to access it. I have set up a number of networks with my 8120 and it switches automatically as soon as it detects one. Make sure that you preferences are for UMA and it will search for them first prior to the network. I'm with tMobile so it may not be the same.
    06-05-08 11:21 AM
    If you know that password you should be able to access it. I have set up a number of networks with my 8120 and it switches automatically as soon as it detects one. Make sure that you preferences are for UMA and it will search for them first prior to the network. I'm with tMobile so it may not be the same.
    ok, so i have done that, and the only way to get the uma to work is by whiping the hand set back to factor settings. then the uma will work, habe the service books sent for the data and it stops working
    06-06-08 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD