Hi,

Does anyone know how I can transfer files from my mac to my BB? I've tried everything possible (incl all the instructional webpages). The problem is that when I click on the bluetooth icon in the menu bar and click "send file" nothing happens. Same occurs when I right click a file. There is suppose to be a "more" option when I right click, but I don't have this either? Am I doing something wrong? Is there software that I'm supose to download? (like desktop manager for mac or something?). PLease someone help! I've wasted way too much time trying to figure this out!

C
    09-28-08 03:52 PM
    What are you looking to transfer and do you have a media card?
    09-28-08 03:57 PM
    'm trying to transfer files (at this point whatever will work like word doc, or pics) from my mac to my berry. I can transfer files from my berry to my mac though.

As for the media card. I'm not sure if I have one lol. I just got the phone, doesn't it come with one?
    09-28-08 04:17 PM
    No but I would recommend that you get one. Then you can just enable mass storage mode in the media card options on the BB. At that point you will be able to use it just like a USB thumb drive.
    09-28-08 04:49 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion! I will look into it.

I would still like to try using bluetooth though. Does anyone else have any answers?
    09-28-08 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD