i have no problems with my blackberry, all my texts send right away and i recieve them quickly, except for when i text this one person, the moment i hit send my phone freezes right up and it take literally 3 minutes to send and unfreeze. then when i recieve a text from that person it take a minute to open it. again when texting anyone else it works fine. has anyone ever had this problem before? if you know why it does this please help me, it drives me crazy. thanks
    03-01-10 12:46 PM
    You'll have to give some more information before anyone can possibly help you. The one problem contact: is he on a different carrier from all your other contacts? Is he an international contact? Is he your only BlackBerry contact, or your only non-BlackBerry contact? Is his phone number unique in some way? How? What is different about this contact? If you can identify something unique, you'll be a long way toward getting an answer. Have you deleted and re-entered this contact?
    03-01-10 06:05 PM
    i have tried deleteing and re adding the contact but that didnt work. theres nothing unique about this contact they have the same blackberry, same area code as all my other contacts and the other difference is our carriers.
    03-01-10 07:53 PM
    Is this contact the only contact with that carrier?
    03-01-10 08:45 PM
    no i have many with that carrier
    03-01-10 09:10 PM
    I don't understand. You said above that "the other difference is our carriers." What does that mean? There has to be something different about this user. But the problem may not be on your end and may not be anything you can control or fix. There may be some problem with that user's account that only he can fix.
    03-01-10 09:45 PM
    nevermind, someone else on another fourm told me how to fix it and it works fine now. thanks anyway
    03-02-10 01:42 PM
    Please post the fix for the benefit of users here. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD