Great forum, Guys. I'm experiencing a problem some of you have seen in the past, however it is with a brand new phone. I've searched your forums as much as possible to prevent a redundant question.

My 8110 is less than a week old, and reboots itself at least once per day, and not in any specific aps. The only one I've installed by the way is TeleNav. I've cleared as much memory as possible, and tried the soft reset. I have 20563256 free.

Is this a common issue, with a general fix? Or do you think I have a faulty device? I'm really not interested in reinstalling my OS, so I have ATT coming to our business tomorrow. I just don't want to get the run around with this thing from them.

Is there a quick fix, or should I demand a new device? Thanks in advance.
    12-03-08 11:58 AM
    if you don't want to re install the os i would say just return it
    12-03-08 12:00 PM
    I appreciate the quick response, Blueberry. I'd do the full OS re-install if necessary, but with such a new phone I'd rather just get an exchange.

What do you think the chances are the OS reinstall will fix the rebooting problem? We'll see if ATT gives me the run-around, then I'd go that route.
    12-03-08 12:11 PM
    pretty good chance it will fix it but you could just have a defective device
    12-03-08 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD