OK people,

I have been on the phone with technical support for over an hour now. I am on hold at this point and time. Let me explain how I got here.

I setup a email adress with my BB. I started recieving emails in BOTH my email icon and my messages ICON. Going into the options and selecting SEPARATE did nothing! Only thing it did was NOT allow me to get emails PERIOD!

Now when I select the MESSAGES icon..it brings up a folder that say "AT&T" on it. It does not bring up my SMS INBOX folder. I have to go in manually and find my NEW text messages.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!
    07-18-09 06:35 PM
    The Messages Folder collects all the emails to all the separate email inboxes in one place. The emails can also be found in their separate inboxes, as you've noticed. You don't actually have two emails. If you delete a messages from either the Messages Folder or the Inbox it is in, it will be disappear from the other place. Selecting "Separate" creates yet another Inbox for your SMS messages. If you "Separate," the SMS texts will no longer appear in the Messages Folder.
    07-18-09 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD