I am starting this thread for every one who has questions about there new os whether it be deciding if they should download it (ie pros and cons), some of your features aren't working correctly and need our crackberry tech support to help you fix the problem(for a small fee of course... Jk) and for any other help with the new beta that any one may need. I am all ears to questions guys and gals. This is in no way a way to post links to the beta at all. ***NO LINKS***

Ask away

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 07:38 AM
    08-07-08 07:41 AM
    I am aware of this thread. Its still not allowed for every one else to post there own links tho, so just saying that pretty much lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 07:51 AM
    The Beta thread that Kevin opened only lists the current Betas available for devices, it no longer provides links.

As for this thread... there are already numerous .66 threads that detail members' experiences and provide help...

And, not to be rude, but after you recommended pulling a battery to find "Pending" BBM contacts (in this thread), I do not think you should create a thread and act as the resident CB expert on 4.5.0.66... IMHO.
    08-07-08 07:55 AM
    Some of the other .66 threads, as if there are not enough :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/pea...-0-66-a-58519/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/cdm...mewhere-57476/

And the proper section for this thread would be in the Beta Forum...
    08-07-08 07:58 AM
    first off did not realize that the pending ones still showed up until i figured it out myself n then suggested that that was the case to him. Secondly i know that I am not the "resident CB expert" for .66 this is for everyone to answer everyones question. I know there is countless threads for help but i thought getting them all in one place would keep it a lil more organized. IMO

sorry to frustrate you with another thread like this and for not posting it in the correct spot. If this thread actually went somewhere(looking as if its not with that rude comment) there could be a thread for every device in there own designated forum(curve, pearl 8100, 10 20 30, etc)
    08-07-08 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD