This is only my 2nd post and I am amazed at the information I've been able to get from this site! I wish I'd found it sooner...I've searched quite a bit for an answer to this, hope I'm not repeating something.

I used to have 2 message icons, one for my telus.blackberry address and one for my home e-mail and all the other stuff that comes in as general messages. I now have three, my e-mail one by itself and the icon has a (2) beside it. My e-mail had to be reset yesterday so I'm wondering if that's why. Any way I can "consolidate"...I can't keep up, I'm all over the place and getting dizzy

Thanks
    Last edited by Deedster; 06-13-08 at 09:24 AM. Reason: removed "ditzy"
    06-13-08 09:22 AM
    Yes .. go to your messages then click Options > General Options and change SMS and Email Inboxes to Combined.
    06-13-08 09:26 AM
    azeis, tried to do that and I still have 3 message icons. My home e-mail with the (2) beside it is where my e-mails are going now (both this e-mail and the telus.blackberry one were re-set yesterday as my BB somehow got disconnected from the network the previous day for some reason unknown to the experts at Telus). The general messages icon is where my previous e-mails and all other messages are going. Anything else come to mind? Thanks.
    06-13-08 10:09 AM
    Sorry .. need to clarify. They should all land in their separate boxes as well as one combined box. You can hide the individual icons by hitting the menu key and selecting Hide - that will not show the two solo ones and you can just use the combined box. Make sense?
    06-13-08 10:11 AM
    Ahh...thank you!
    I thought I was going crazy and a new mailbox icon had appeared (it would have helped if I'd kept my icons in order...I can do that now that I learned how to on this thread ). If I create a Gmail account and link it to the BB will I get an icon for that too?

Crackberry totally rocks, I'm not getting ANY work done!
    06-13-08 11:12 AM
    Yes any email account you add with throw a new icon on your home screen. But as long as you set to combine boxes you'll be good to go - just hide the new icon and all your mail will go to the combined box.
    06-13-08 11:17 AM
    I just made a new folder and added all three of my email account in there.Did the same thing with all my music and media
    03-05-09 11:48 PM
    Ok.. now I have a quick question.
    I like my different email addresses to be in different folders.
    My problem is my work email (Blackberry enterprise Server), doesnt have it's own folder. It is only going to my messages folder, with everything else. I would like to hide the messages folder. How do I create a new folder for just my work email (Blackberry enterprise Server)?

Thank you
    Last edited by The Lone Ranger; 03-06-09 at 12:17 PM.
    03-06-09 12:09 PM
    I don't believe you can create a different folder with bes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD