Hi,

For some reason, I'm now unable to send/receive SMS text messages. It was working at one time and all of sudden it isn't. I checked my applications, options, etc. and I seem to have the right settings.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks a bunch!

03-05-09 07:32 AM
    Try resetting your Host Routing Table, in advanced options.
    03-05-09 09:27 PM
    Try resetting your Host Routing Table, in advanced options.
    Hi Wolf!

I could have sworn I did this prior to me posting. In any case, it's working! Thanks a bunch!
    03-08-09 09:44 AM
    Glad to help. You very much might have done it before posting. Sometimes it's a matter of if a first you don't succeed, try try again.
    03-08-09 09:48 AM
    Hey, I just came across a thread as I have recently been having the same problem with my phone. I just signed up for a membership to the forum hoping to get some help on this. I got a bluetooth earpiece a couple months back and had someone hook it up to my phone for me. Ever since that, I have been unable to receive any text messages. The person who hooked it up can't think of anything they did that would have had an effect on texting. I tried going to my Host Routing Table, but it says no entries so I'm not sure what to do in this case. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
    03-21-09 12:33 AM
    BB 9900 - OS 7.0.0 is unable to send sms or receive any. Sim has no Blackberry plan. But works in Sim with BB Internet plans. Pl help & advice. Message in Red - stating :- Facility Rejected
    Last edited by Murali Iyer; 11-12-16 at 10:15 PM.
    11-12-16 09:52 PM
    BB 9900 - OS 7.0.0 is unable to send sms or receive any. Sim has no Blackberry plan. But works in Sim with BB Internet plans. Pl help & advice.

Host Routing Table, in advanced options cannot be reset as there is no entry in it
    11-12-16 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";