Let's assume I dropped the phone and it's now physically broken. Battery terminals are relocated to the ground, and other stuff. I'm unsure that the SIM card stored backups of my contacts, and I know it didn't backup my pictures, so is it possible to extract the solid state internal storage device and retrieve the data from it?
    06-10-08 01:29 PM
    My wife damaged hers pretty good LCD cracked and all. I was able to get it home and connect to DM and work through it and recover most of the data. That is my experience with it, hope I add something here.
    06-10-08 01:33 PM
    As the battery terminals aren't connected anymore, I doubt USB connection will work. If it will without the battery, let me know.
    06-10-08 01:45 PM
    Not sure but post back if it works
    06-12-08 04:12 PM
    I have bb storm, damaged the touch screen, no longer useable, cannot see anything, touch anything. it still takes a charge, and when i connect to laptop, computer registers the hardware, but i believe in order to access any data on it, i need to use the phone to allow the pc to access? is there any way around this as i cannot use the phone?

thanks
    07-06-10 03:54 PM
    So quick question... i have a blackberry z10 with a shattered screen, i haven't used this phone in 6 months and have forgotten my password... so how do i recover all my media files from the phone? Or how do i reset my lock screen pin?
    03-05-15 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD