I assume that you have error 507 showing on your screen - yes? If not, then there is another problem and you must take your BB back to your carrier and ask them to fix it for you.
Try running JL Cmdr again in an effore to get to 507.
Anyway here's the procedure one more time but I think that others have said everything that is the be said.
- Delete old version of Desktop Manager and install v4.3 preferrably without media manager
- Uninstall any Blackberry operating systems on your PC.
- Re-boot the PC.
- Install the latest valid OS for your phone.
- Delete vendor.xml from C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Research In Motion\AppLoader
- Re-boot the PC
- Run DM
- Plug in your phone to the USB and hope....
- You may have to run App Loader
Garz is right, runnning 4.5 is dangerous if you are not a bona-fide RIM beta tester. That said, I went through just what you are goig through last week with my 3210 and managed o recover. I was luck, I think.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.