Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    35,133 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

That sounds like a faulty battery to me. Have you tried replacing it?
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by naviwilliams View Post
    I take it you've already done a battery pull?

Yes, wiping the handheld will erase data. But, if you can't see anything on the screen, how on earth can you wipe handheld? Customer Service kills me, everytime...

Just reload the OS, during the process it SHOULD do a backup for you. Unless, you've done a backup lately, then there is nothing to worry about...
    Do you think by any chance it will be the battery that's faulty?
    CrackBerry Newbie

i have a blackberry 8700g. it usually develops a white screen issue then after a few hours or days it starts displaying well. 3 days ago the white screen issue started again and i downloaded the device Os and installed but right now it only brings the led display light (red) and shows nothing on the screen... any suggestions pls?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

im also facing same prob
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: Blank White Screen!

guys i have a similair problem i was able to nuke the phone and then get it to installed on my pc the pc sees it i was able to install the os sucessfully and still the screen stays white
    i have stripped the phone totaly dont know what to do anymore anyone have any idea what i could try ps nuking and reinstaling is not a issue the os is fine jst reloaded it
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: Blank White Screen!

donwload and install blackberry master control program BlackBerry Master Control Program (MCP)

and then download cfp_3.9.0.175.exe

and nuke the phone and after that load the os then try
    CrackBerry Newbie

Whats the link for to fix thanks Jonathan
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Ive got it to

It used to be ok i would used to do a battery pull and the longer its out the longer it works. But now it doesnt work what so ever I did wipe it by plugging it into the computure not handheld and i have no clue how to get it working again
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default whiite screen of a blackberry

I wiped my phone with wipe handheld and when everything was done it still kept going white what should I do ? I have tried nearly everything

Global Posts
    35,133 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by woahx View Post
    I wiped my phone with wipe handheld and when everything was done it still kept going white what should I do ? I have tried nearly everything
    Give me a list of what you have tried, so I know what to recommend.

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Need help asap!!!!??

i DROPPED MY BLACKBERRY & NOW THE SCREEN IS ALL BLACK? i DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? WHAT DO I DO? HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Global Posts
    35,133 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by DLapatak View Post
    i DROPPED MY BLACKBERRY & NOW THE SCREEN IS ALL BLACK? i DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? WHAT DO I DO? HELP ME PLEASE!!!
    Totally different subject. Could be the ribbon cable simply git dislodged, or something much more severe. Does it still receive calls?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234