CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question address book missing!!

I just recently downloaded missingsync so i could transfer my media files and addresses from my mac to my blackberry...but after i did so....my address book icon in my phone was gone!!the contacts are still there...i can search for them...so i know the address book has to be in there SOMEWHERE...but i don't know how to get the icon back into my applications menu...
    HELP!PLEASE!not even my service provider could help me with this...
    Time Lord

Global Posts
    10,331 Global Posts

Do a battery pull on your device, also ensure that your "showing" the icon is case it accidently got hidden or possibly just switch your theme for a min then switch back to the one you were using...also another option would be to try re-importing your contacts from your sim card.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 11-07-2007 at 05:46 PM.
    “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Smartwatch Fans]
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Smile

thanks so much!
    i got it back
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Address Book Icon missing

Found Missing Icon Fix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Main Menu>Settings>Options>Theme>Select the theme from which the icon disappeared>Menu (Key on left of Trackball)>Reset Theme Defaults?>Yes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thank you so much! It worked!