Just purchased 9100
Just picked up a Cincinnati Bell 9100 unlocked to use on T-Mobile on ebay for 175.00. Wife is going to use to hold her over until 3/27 and the z10 is released. Her 9700 just ain't going to make it. When she is done my brother is going to buy it. His first berry was a pearl and has missed it and wanted another for a long time.
What is a good/best os version to use with T-Mobile?
- 02-09-13, 10:18 PM #2
I just used the original OS on my 9100 with T-Mobile.. Loved it. Since there's no 9100 on T-Mobile, just pick another phone on your My T-Mobile page.~DENISE~
YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!
PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
Received the phone as advertised and in great shape. Used DM to switch devices and it is up and running with 3G on T-Mobile. I had problem getting emails to move to the Pearl, had to login into my T-Mobile to get them to go to the new device. Wife is trying to get use to the keyboard, I found it to be great and picked right up on the sure type.
Running os 5 as that is what my wife is used to and has not been attracted to 6 when I had my 9700. In addition she has so many emails, texts and bbms; she never deletes anything I don't want to install the larger os and use more memory. Memory is a precious commodity for her. I noticed last night she has almost filled the 16gb sd card we upgraded to last year. Guess it's time to buy a larger one again.
- By pitbulldawgs05 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-08, 02:05 PM
- By ahfu25 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-08, 08:43 PM
- By jeni395 in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-08, 05:51 PM
- By jeni395 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-08, 04:31 PM
- By Cizin2012 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-08, 07:33 PM