- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Holding Pound wont make the phone switch to vibrate
I recently switched to os6 and I've noticed that when i hold pound it asks me if i want to assign a speed dial to # instead of switching to vibrated like it did on os5. Does any1 else have this problem or a fix?
- CrackBerry Master
10-29-2013, 10:50 PM #2
- 1,227 Posts
EDIT: Actually, I wonder if this is an anomaly of the Pearl keyboard. I don't remember being able to assign a speed dial to "#" on my OS6 Torch.BBM Channels:
C0003ADB7: Made in Canada. Buy local - various Canadian-made products that I run into while shopping.
C000CAE93: Habitat for Humanity Orillia/Lake Country. Sale/event announcements and products going into the ReStore.
- By lgfaver in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 10-31-2013, 01:00 AM
- By maxb1ack in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2013, 12:38 PM
- By SirJes in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:01 AM
- By koboss in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:13 AM
- By eldricho in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:03 PM