Blackberry media card help? please please please help!
So I went to a party on the weekend, and every body's asking for me to put the pictures that I took (On my BlackBerry) on Facebook. I can't seem to bulk upload the pictures to the Facebook app, and there's over a hundred so I'm really not going to upload them one by one! The only other way I can do it is by hooking my phone up to the laptop and importing the pictures, but every time I import them, only my Picture Folder library imports, and if I look at my media folder, the pictures are gone! When I disconnect the phone though, the folder where the pictures for the party seem to just re-download or something! Please help! x x
11-09-12, 01:06 AM #2
- 9,541 Posts
Re: Blackberry media card help? please please please help!
In all my years of using BlackBerrys, I have never used the Media sync or Media manager method of transferring my files. When I connect my phone to the computer, I always choose the option of USB drive, then open folders to view files.. You should be able to open the BlackBerry folder, then Camera folder where all the pictures will be.
- By Bangarang_Rufio in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-11, 11:20 AM
- By elliestock in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-10, 07:32 PM
- By daddyD in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-08, 12:08 PM
- By AdonisRouse in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 05-29-08, 07:27 PM
- By repinsojo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-08, 10:07 AM