Hi guys,

I'm having major troubles with my twitter notifications on my passport running BB10 (10.3.2.2836). I've contacted BlackberryHelp through twitter, and their suggestions to restart the hub have obviously not made any kind of difference in helping to fix the issue!

• I don't receive notifications in the hub. Notifications such as "LIKE", "RETWEET", or "NEW FOLLOWER" notifications simply REFUSE to ever appear in the hub no matter what.
    • The only notifications I do receive are "DIRECT @mentioNS", and they only ever appear if I manually refresh the hub.

In "SETTINGS" > "ACCOUNTS" > "TWITTER", I have tried playing around with the setting, and am currently set to:
    • FIND FRIENDS: OFF
    • ENABLE NOTIFICATIONS: ON
    • DIRECT MESSAGES: ON
    • NEW FOLLOWERS: ON
    • RETWEETED TWEETS: EVERYONE
    • MENTIONS IN TWEETS: EVERYONE
    • FAVOURITED TWEETS: EVERYONE

In "HUB" > "SETTINGS" > "HUB MANAGEMENT" > "TWITTER", I'm set to:
    • "SHOW IN BOTH"

If anyone can help with this I would be so so thankful!! My passport was a recent purchase and everything works PERFECTLY on there apart from this. I honestly could not be happier with this phone and it's incredibly wide display, and the BB10 operating system is superior in fluidity to my prior experiences with iOS. I don't want to have to go back to iOS at all. I'm already having to compromise my emails accounts on the BB because I keep them super organised with GMAIL's labelling system, and the situation of whatsapp being no more on BB10 after June is another huge restriction that will probably mean me having to sell this altogether. I just don't want Twitter to be another factor in denting my experience, especially when I don't see why it shouldn't be working!

I really hope someone has the answer to this, please do let me know if you have any fixes for this!

Many many thanks in advance,
    James
    04-10-17 02:09 AM
    I'd rather open twitter IMHO. I don't know.
    Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    04-10-17 08:45 AM
    Twitter app probably just not updated. The changed something in their end, and seeing as BB10 is a dead OS, they just didn't bother updating the Twitter app.
    04-10-17 10:18 AM
    Twitly app?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-17 12:35 PM
    Try using Blaq

Posted with the  P a s s p o r t | b l a c k e d i t i o n
    04-10-17 08:33 PM
    I noticed same thing just messages, now it pops thru hub but no sound or led

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 07:07 PM
    Ugh, same here, Twitter notifications worked on my Curve but not on the Classic with the 10 operating system. What is going on? Twitter must be dropping Blackberry and not updating it.
    07-04-17 11:22 AM