Before I begin, about 2 months ago I gave up all that is Google. Completely! Detached myself from their all inclusive grip. Needless to say, it was very liberating.

Before the pp I was android from 2011, BlackBerry before that...

So I am a big camera buff. The LG G4 has the best camera hardware and software on the market.

Gave up my passport.

Super happy to have been one of the first to get my hands on the g4. It's back was awesome leather and that camera was to die for.

Days into it, it continued taking awesome photos. It also continued making impossible typing mistakes. I swype and the screen would register half a swipe cut off and pick up again a few letters over.

It began slowing down badly. The recent button would take 2 to 3 seconds before displaying open windows.

That camera though!

Android 5 continued being buggy as hell. Making me really appreciate how smooth and fluid bb10 is.

That camera though!

This morning the g4 went back to the hell it came from and this review is being summed up without any grammatical or spelling errors on a shiny new passport. A black one, while a new red one is currently also on the way.

Welcome back brothers and sisters. It was a terrible time without BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    06-11-15 03:58 PM
    Your title is totally misleading until I read the post I understand why it had the question mark.
    You'll find people going in and not bothering to read and flaming you for starting a "goodbye BlackBerry" thread.

Glad to have you back

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:10 PM
    Ha. Thanks admin for fixing title. Didn't want to start a flame war.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:18 PM
    Cool story bro...
    Marcin Dabrowsky likes this.
    06-11-15 04:27 PM
    Yeah. Like I said many times having the best hardware specs doesn't mean having the greatest user experience. Good to see you back like most blackberry users switching to Android and eventually comes back again. At least you gain a new perspective on both platform. The decisions will get a lot easier in the future when you decide on your next phone.

Now go and spread the words how great BB10 is.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:31 PM
    The camera though.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-11-15 05:06 PM
    Yeah. Like I said many times having the best hardware specs doesn't mean having the greatest user experience. Good to see you back like most blackberry users switching to Android and eventually comes back again. At least you gain a new perspective on both platform. The decisions will get a lot easier in the future when you decide on your next phone.

Now go and spread the words how great BB10 is.

Posted via CB10
    You want to have the BlackBerry with the best hardware specs though.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-11-15 05:07 PM
    Welcome back. Try to stay this time.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 05:08 PM
    This pretty well sums up my own personal experience with Android as well. It's great that it is flexible, but it also feels like a disjointed mess at times and certainly isn't as efficient as BlackBerry 10 (at least for my use case).

Welcome back, and I hope that you enjoy your Passport.
    06-11-15 08:20 PM
    Welcome back. Try to stay this time.

Posted via CB10
    Heck no!
    OP, feel free to leave and come back a few more times. Just make sure you buy a new Passport each time - JC

Lol! Sorry, couldn't help myself. I was actually starting to get an Android itch myself, mostly for camera, waterproofing, and Chromecast. Then I loaded up 10.3.2 and started itching for a Passport again.
    Thanks for the post!

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-11-15 08:34 PM