Sometimes I like to listen to a song on youtube. When the song is over I'll just hit the button in between the volume rockers to replay it. Eventually if I do it enough the song will repeat by itself. Is it possible to manually turn on this feature.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 05:47 PM
    Sometimes I like to listen to a song on youtube. When the song is over I'll just hit the button in between the volume rockers to replay it. Eventually if I do it enough the song will repeat by itself. Is it possible to manually turn on this feature.

Posted via CB10
    Get Fast Tube for BB10, pick a video, hit the overflow button (three little dots) then hit replay. If you don't want to use data, over and over, "preload" it onto your phone (sorry you Tube won't allow it to your SD card), put it in a folder and then replay the whole folder which can be one or as many videos as you wish. Enjoy! It's an awesome feature for the kids too!
    Last edited by BBZ10wannabe; 04-08-15 at 08:01 AM.
    04-07-15 10:09 PM
    Get Fast Tube for BB10, pick a video, hit the overflow button (three little dots) then hit replay. If you don't want to use data, over and over, "preload" it onto your phone (sorry you Tube won't allow it to your SD card), put it in a folder and then replay the whole folder which can be one or as many videos as you wish. Enjoy! It's an awesome feature for the kids too!
    Awesome thanks, I have unlimited data but nicr knowing I can pre load videos for a trip or something

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 11:51 AM