Yes. Mine is.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 04:49 PM
    My PAssport is faster than a speeding bullet , more powerful than a locomotive and better than any iphone in every way!

BTW...... What's an iPhone?
    02-20-16 04:53 PM
    Well, all I know is my Passport sounds better. My iPhone using coworkers often sound like they are talking to me through a tin can with a string attached.

My coworkers with Androids make the same complaints about understanding calls they receive from iPhones.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 05:56 PM
    I had a iPhone 6s Plus before buying a Passport. Only thing that is better at the moment, for me, is the battery life on iPhone.
    02-20-16 08:31 PM
    May be my following words will make someones unhappy but Iphone also is really a good device and better than Passport in some sides. For working and communication, battery and radio PP is better.
    But problem is: the price of Iphone is over than its effectiveness. Apple has done a good job in marketing and as one guy post in this forum, they do brainwashing to customer.
    Looking at the mobile market, all full touch devices are the same, no difference in form and OS (ios or androids) . Only BlackBerry are trying to bring the new experience, breaking the hardware design. I am loyal customer of BlackBerry and I loved all my BlackBerry phones. Passport is amazing devices.
    But customers decides the life of products. BlackBerry should be do better in marketing and I hope that they receive support from customer, government and financial organisation.

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) and kthhrrsn like this.
    02-20-16 09:50 PM
    I think carrying an iPhone really alleviates many BlackBerry shortcomings. It's just so solid and reliable. Android on the other hand ...
    02-20-16 10:27 PM
    I love my Passport. Is it better than an iPhone 6s... depends.

Recently got my Dad an iPhone 6 Plus for his birthday, taking him away from his long standing as an Android user.
    The iPhone 6 Plus has an amazing battery life, it sounds great (HD compatible with my Passport), and the iOS app store - well BlackBerry cannot even compete... but my Dad nor I, we aren't huge app people. Then there is SIRI, well our BlackBerry Assistant is good, but as not good as Siri!

The Passport is better in battery power, form factor (more distinguished), I love the physical keyboard (I'm not saying it's faster, since I can type faster on my Z30 with flick a word, but I am more accurate with my physical as I don't have to look at the keyboard when typing), the BBOS flow is way better. And to top is all off Security is top notch when it comes to BlackBerry, there's no one better.

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    02-20-16 11:07 PM
    May be my following words will make someones unhappy but Iphone also is really a good device and better than Passport in some sides. For working and communication, battery and radio PP is better.
    But problem is: the price of Iphone is over than its effectiveness. Apple has done a good job in marketing and as one guy post in this forum, they do brainwashing to customer.
    Looking at the mobile market, all full touch devices are the same, no difference in form and OS (ios or androids) . Only BlackBerry are trying to bring the new experience, breaking the hardware design. I am loyal customer of BlackBerry and I loved all my BlackBerry phones. Passport is amazing devices.
    But customers decides the life of products. BlackBerry should be do better in marketing and I hope that they receive support from customer, government and financial organisation.

Posted via CB10
    Next time don't worn us that we may be unhappy with what you say. It's like apologising before you have even given us a reason,.which makes me think. you already know that you're guilty.
    I'd like to at least be able to read the post before making a decision on what my attitude is gonna be.

You just had to ruin it for me, didn't you??
    02-21-16 01:56 AM
    I can do a lot more on my Passport than on an iPhone. Technically the latest iPhones probably have better processors/cameras but the OS gestures/multitasking and wide screen makes everything much more efficient. I remotely VNC into my desktop PC on an almost daily basis using TeamViewer and it works so much better than on my iPhone 5C thanks to the better aspect ratio. The only area where it is lacking is the small percentage of apps that are either iOS exclusive or the android version doesn't run properly.
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    02-21-16 06:23 PM
    When people ask me which of these phones are cooler, I answer "I don't know, I haven't used an iPhone and I'm not going to do that"

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 03:26 AM
    PP is better for messaging but iPhone for practically everything else.

My sim is in my iphone then I use work wifi on PP to get all my emails etc.

Nice setup works for me.
    02-23-16 12:00 PM
    Yes indeed!

  
    02-23-16 06:55 PM
    Yes. Without question! End of.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    02-23-16 09:24 PM
    Is Batman cooler than Superman? Is Wonder Bread white?

anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-23-16 09:27 PM
    Is Batman cooler than Superman? Is Wonder Bread white?

By the look of their costumes I'd have to say Superman.
    Wonder Bread has a wheat version! So Yes or No would be correct!

OoooKay! Glad we got that cleared up!!
    02-27-16 03:19 PM