The flickering Hub is still on mine. I removed Face10 a couple days ago, still have Messenger for Face10. The Hub flickers for about 15 seconds before I can use it again. Really annoying when you're looking back for a specific e-mail or text message.

Posted from the Passport on 10.3.3 Fastest OS in the West!
    Have you tried reinstalling Messenger?
    02-13-17 12:52 AM
    This what I found, my phone started to slow down as well. Do a security wipe {after a full back up}. The let the phone install a clean OS then reinstall all other apps. Now my phone is back to flawless.
    This is what I've been preaching to everyone, iPhone and Android alike.
    Anyone having issues should do this.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    02-13-17 06:13 PM
    I just deleted Face10 Messenger and I don't recall the flickering returning in the last 12 hours or so. Perhaps I'll try re-installing Face10 & its messenger.

02-14-17 08:57 AM
    Mine is working flawlessly since the latest update.

 B L A C K B E R R Y P A S S P O R T ™ SQW 100 -1 Bell Network O S Version 10.3.3.2205 Powered by Q N X "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." J O H N 3 : 1 6
    02-14-17 09:11 AM
    The flickering Hub has disappeared after I deleted Face10 Messenger. Battery life is also back to normal since, as I type this, I'm on day 2 of the charge. just hit 30%. BlackBerry phones are the best!

02-15-17 12:29 PM
    Same here. Freezing, random re boots, battery drain, app freezing. Some apps randomly shutting down, flicker of hub. I have re installed face twice, hard re booted, stopped all background apps. Still no change. I didn't change anything after the update in regards to apps or the way I use it so it has to be the way the new code interacts with the phone. I am suspecting the android emulator is the issue. I may just dropl all the android apps and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 03:21 PM
    Same here. Freezing, random re boots, battery drain, app freezing. Some apps randomly shutting down, flicker of hub. I have re installed face twice, hard re booted, stopped all background apps. Still no change. I didn't change anything after the update in regards to apps or the way I use it so it has to be the way the new code interacts with the phone. I am suspecting the android emulator is the issue. I may just dropl all the android apps and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    What other hub enabled apps do you have installed?

The performance problems could be related to Android apps, try closing all of them through Device monitor and see if that helps?
    02-15-17 03:59 PM
    looks like corrupt OS. A backup, security wipe and reinstall OS. If you can via Link even better when loading OS.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 06:13 PM
    Here's a couple of thoughts to keep in mind (and I'm not saying they make the issues better but still worth noting)...

Every time that you update the OS, there are many things happening in the background even after the installation "completes." It has always been this way and I find that it can take as much as a couple of days for things to settle in completely. Accounts are re-synchronizing, as are many apps... it's just the way she goes. Every time. Battery life will come back, just be patient.

When you update the OS, sometimes there are compatibility issues with the applications that run on it. They were built for a different version of the OS. This one doesn't have as much of a bright side because, the fact is, the same level of support just isn't there anymore. This isn't from BlackBerry's side. Things like the flicker in the Hub seem to be more of a side effect of the app than the OS as it seems 100% linked to whether or not you have it installed at the time of the update. This is more about the 3rd party app developers maintaining their apps after the OS release. Back at the time 10.2.1 rolled out, for example, there WAS a wave of app updates to follow almost immediately afterward. Now, not so much... and, unfortunately, there isn't much to be done for this one. App support is continuing to dwindle and that isn't going to change.

With regard to the bluetooth issue, that does seem more like an actual bug within the OS and there are threads in these forums discussing that particular issue. Complaining about the general sloppiness of an OS update, however, isn't going to solve your problem. You can also contact BlackBerry support about the issue since official support for BB10 is still in effect. It might be a good idea to report it to them since it is possible that they aren't yet aware of that issue.
    02-15-17 06:31 PM
    I had the same issue - unable to connect to my car's Bluetooth constantly after the OS update. I did this then it works now. First of all, delete your phone from the list thru the car's Bluetooth setting. Before adding your phone back to the list, do this on your Passport : Turn on "Bluetooth" - tap "configure" - tap "Profile Options - Message Access Profile (MAP)" , from there turn off all email accounts, leave "SMS" and "Today View Message" on. Now, go to car's Bluetooth setting - add phone to add your Passport back to the car's Bluetooth system. Sometimes, after each reboot of your Passport, the setup in the "Profile Option - Message Access Profile (MAP)" changes by itself. So remember to manually change those as above.
    02-23-17 10:55 AM
35 12