Yes, even MORE images of the keyboard-symbols_3.jpg

Yes, even MORE images of the keyboard-symbols_2.jpg

Yes, even MORE images of the keyboard-predict_1.jpg
    Uzi, Shadowyugi, wincyUt and 23 others like this.
    06-26-14 01:48 AM
    She's a beauty. Can't wait to get my hands on her.

06-26-14 01:51 AM
    This last line is all you really need. People stop your belly aching, at least until you try it!!

Z30 user and lover.
    06-26-14 01:53 AM
    But the word predictions don't look like how we are used to on the touch screen devices (in-letter predictions). Because 'hello' is on the left hand side rather than on the right where the next 'L' is located. The same with 'held'.

I think I'll switch the predictions type to (in-column) on my Z10 to get used to this device beforehand.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.700
    06-26-14 01:55 AM
    Text prediction is awesome. It already realises Bla1ze is a "held" (that means hero here ).

I wanted to make some joke about how small the visible screen is when typing symbols, but now I am just going to sit back and enjoy this sight for a while.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    06-26-14 01:59 AM
    But the word predictions don't look like how we are used to on the touch screen devices (in-letter predictions). Because 'hello' is on the left hand side rather than on the right where the next 'L' is located. The same with 'held'.

I think I'll switch the predictions type to (in-column) on my Z10 to get used to this device beforehand.

Was this not like how it looks like for word prediction on a Q series?
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    adjdudley21 and Bonnie Bonzai like this.
    06-26-14 02:00 AM
    Was this not like how it looks like for word prediction on a Q series?
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    Yup. This is how it works on the Q series devices. But since there's no swipe up to choose the words on those devices, it didn't really matter. But with this, I'm gonna have a hard time adapting coming from a Z series device.

Q10Bold likes this.
    06-26-14 02:06 AM
    Shoot. I think I just jizzed under cover here.

Awesome update Mr Editor!

? BlackBerry Z ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    gdg521 likes this.
    06-26-14 02:06 AM
    Bla1ze is blazing with great updates. Thanks a lot..

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    06-26-14 02:14 AM
    OK so only 3 words suggested! That's not as good as on a Z, but to be honest:
    I rarely use the prediction on my Z's and actually never on my Q10!

Passport with its physical keyboard won't need word prediction either!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    06-26-14 02:16 AM
    Observation: "." is both on the extended symbol list (under M) and the contextual row. But "," "!" and "?" are not on the symbol list at all. Need moar food for speculation!

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    06-26-14 02:17 AM
    The more I see this, the more I think it's a terrible idea.

They've removed useful keys like ALT and SHIFT - and the only reason to remove them would be to increase screen size.

But instead they've cluttered the usable screen page with on-screen rows, for BASIC, everyday items like commas and full-stops (periods).

This is not good. The Q10 keyboard is hugely efficient. Switching between physical and touch screen keyboard will slow things down.
    Q10Bold, kbz1960, Nibs and 3 others like this.
    06-26-14 02:20 AM
    Look great

Posted Via my Q10
    06-26-14 02:21 AM
    As long as the virtual keyboard can be condensed to a single virtual row, I'll be very happy. Think of this.

Entering a type field will bring up the single virtual row. You can type your letters on the physical keyboard. Double space will enter a period. The virtual line acts as a pseudo 4th row, with commonly used symbols, like the comma. Pressing the 123!?@ button brings up that crazy looking keypad pad. But the good thing is you can press the physical keyboard to quickly enter a symbol in (as you can see the letter above).

This seems like an actually great and convenient way to maximize keyboard button size and space. I dig it.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-26-14 02:28 AM
    I�m a little bit disappointed. cut off 1 row of keys to cover half the screen with a virtual keyboard? Moving fingers from real to virtual keyboard for each sign or special character? Isn�t it destroying all the "flow" and fluidness?
    cfoxx, Q10Bold, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    06-26-14 02:46 AM
    Anyone know what kind of screen is gonna be used for this phone? I love the screen on my Z10 the LCD. So bright and vibrant. Not a huge fan of the Q10 screen kinda. Anyone?
    06-26-14 02:51 AM
    I�m a little bit disappointed. cut off 1 row of keys to cover half the screen with a virtual keyboard? Moving fingers from real to virtual keyboard for each sign or special character? Isn�t it destroying all the "flow" and fluidness?
    I'm pretty sure we will NOT need to touch the screen...just push the right letter on your keyboard and the number, symbol will appear...
    Thats why you can see every letter on the virtual keyboard... check it on the z10's virtual one , you won't find the letters on the symbol keys...
    wincyUt likes this.
    06-26-14 02:51 AM
    The more I see this, the more I think it's a terrible idea.

They've removed useful keys like ALT and SHIFT - and the only reason to remove them would be to increase screen size.

But instead they've cluttered the usable screen page with on-screen rows, for BASIC, everyday items like commas and full-stops (periods).

This is not good. The Q10 keyboard is hugely efficient. Switching between physical and touch screen keyboard will slow things down.
    Yh I am a little concerned but still waiting to see the device in action. Hopefully still as efficient but I definitely see your concerns. Full stop and commas are very primary needs and it wouldn't make sense to make the process of using them more difficult than previously.

Simplicity FTW
    Last edited by Nemzy; 06-26-14 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Typo
    06-26-14 03:00 AM
    Yes, I like images of the keyboard and show more images from N4BB:
    Attached Thumbnails Yes, even MORE images of the keyboard-pp1.jpg   Yes, even MORE images of the keyboard-pp2.jpg   Yes, even MORE images of the keyboard-pp3.jpg  
    06-26-14 03:02 AM
    I'm pretty sure we will NOT need to touch the screen...just push the right letter on your keyboard and the number, symbol will appear...
    Thats why you can see every letter on the virtual keyboard... check it on the z10's virtual one , you won't find the letters on the symbol keys...
    +1

Posted Via my Q10
    06-26-14 03:06 AM
    I think that The keypad next to it under the length of the Passport but it's not like Z10 or Z30. If it so long as there you must " Hold and keep typing difficult", but with my arm length as small as his passport is held at the keyboard thumb, forefinger should be close to the top of the camera before, I am sure.
    06-26-14 03:17 AM
    Hmm.. in my opinion, it shows too much. Well, guess there's only one way to find out how this is going to work out!
    06-26-14 03:23 AM
    06-26-14 03:44 AM
    I want it!!! I want it!!! I wish they would release an unlocked GSM version today, I would be the first in line to buy one.
    Sent from my lovey z30 on T Mobile USA
    bold007 likes this.
    06-26-14 04:08 AM
    Brilliant!!! Remembering the old days where we press symbol key to bring up list of symbols corresponding to each letter and press a key to get it such as Q for [, W for <, E for { and so on.
    06-26-14 04:17 AM
138 123 ...