I thought the AT&T Passports are not really sought after or not popular. Unless I am missing something in the item description and this phone was gold plated this is crazy. Check the link below:

Blackberry Passport at T Version 16GB Card Included No Reserve | eBay
    03-29-15 09:14 PM
    Did someone really buy it at the price tag of $1300?
    03-29-15 09:17 PM
    Did someone really buy it at the price tag of $1300?
    It clearly states SOLD after 52 bids. Crazy!
    03-29-15 09:18 PM
    No its not for real. Any number of the AT&T Passports sell around $500 on eBay.
    03-29-15 09:20 PM
    No its not for real. Any number of the AT&T Passports sell around $500 on eBay.
    Well, then the price doesn't make sense at all. Some sort of joke?
    03-29-15 09:22 PM
    Well, then the price doesn't make sense at all. Some sort of joke?
    Seller is a scammer and this isn't real. He has one feedback from the past month but no feedback is listed when you click on it. eBay is full of these types of ridiculous auctions.
    03-29-15 09:24 PM
    Seller is a scammer and this isn't real. He has one feedback from the past month but no feedback is listed when you click on it. eBay is full of these types of ridiculous auctions.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but even if he is a scammer, doesn't he/she have to pay auction fees to eBay, and how about the buyer who bid that price so high? Also scammer?
    Larry Harper likes this.
    03-29-15 09:27 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but even if he is a scammer, doesn't he/she have to pay auction fees to eBay, and how about the buyer who bid that price so high? Also scammer?
    He would have tiny fees and would only have a large fee if the item was paid for, which it won't be. He was trying to inflate bids and see if he could drive the price up. Look at the winning bid, it was placed by someone with no feedback who just started an eBay account today.
    ami.one likes this.
    03-29-15 09:29 PM
    He would have tiny fees and would only have a large fee if the item was paid for, which it won't be. He was trying to inflate bids and see if he could drive the price up. Look at the winning bid, it was placed by someone with no feedback who just started an eBay account today.
    This is really weird and hard to understand why someone would try to drive the price so high above norm. I also see couple of other bidders with $1200 and $1250 bids. Part of the scam? Or group of buddies beer drinking and having fun?
    03-29-15 09:36 PM
    This is really weird and hard to understand why someone would try to drive the price so high above norm. I also see couple of other bidders with $1200 and $1250 bids. Part of the scam? Or group of buddies beer drinking and having fun?
    The last reputable bid was by someone with a feedback of 75. All of the other ones are fake accounts trying to push the bid up in hopes that a reputable buyer would step in and buy it at the last minute.
    03-29-15 09:40 PM
    The last reputable bid was by someone with a feedback of 75. All of the other ones are fake accounts trying to push the bid up in hopes that a reputable buyer would step in and buy it at the last minute.
    For me this is craaazzzzzyyyyyy. So, the outcome of this exercise was no sale and fees to be paid to eBay. Few tries like this and the seller will have no choice but to sell it for at least that price.
    03-29-15 09:42 PM
    For me this is craaazzzzzyyyyyy. So, the outcome of this exercise was no sale and fees to be paid to eBay. Few tries like this and the seller will have no choice but to sell it for at least that price.
    He won't have to pay any fees. He can say that someone with no feedback stepped in at the last minute and didn't pay for the item so eBay wouldn't charge any fees.
    03-29-15 09:44 PM