Cool

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    SE is such a beaut... every time I pick it up, it's like the first time, a pleasure to use and inspiring to the look, let alone the performance. It's a perennial design. Looking forward to having an OG in contrast - I am not going to pollute the OG with GCrap; pure BB10 for the beast in red. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    07-22-16 08:29 PM
    For its quality form and build, yes.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    07-23-16 04:29 AM
    Yes, moved from a Classic to Passport on Thursday this week, and I'm loving it .

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 05:14 AM
    Y,'

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 08:38 AM
    I would consider both a Classic or Passport if you could run android on them. BlackBerry 10 just doesn't get any love from App developers or even BlackBerry. I love the physical keyboard but I also need apps and push notifications.

I have a Q10 but having to sideload apps sucks. Also app performance is extremely unreliable.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 03:25 PM
    Yes, moved from a Classic to Passport on Thursday this week, and I'm loving it .

Posted via CB10
    Although I love the Passport, I can't pull myself completely away from the Classic...
    bigjman likes this.
    07-23-16 05:42 PM
    Would I still buy a Passport today? The answer is no. Because I bought one two days ago, and I don't require a second unit.

Posted via CB10
    Okay, I lied. I bought a SE yesterday.

What a phenomenal device.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and kanungoash like this.
    07-24-16 04:22 PM
    Hi, i just bought it...I used to have one, but now I got an SE....I have several doubts, like what will happen with whatapp (because is a job tool). Best.
    07-24-16 07:44 PM
    Absolutely not.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 01:22 PM
    Absolutely yes. Especially if it's a full touch screen with upgraded specs.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    07-25-16 01:33 PM
    Definitely. Best phone I've ever had. Only this time I would try the SE.

From a  Z10 or a  Passport using CB10
    07-25-16 04:36 PM
    If I had the money I'd buy them all, because I'm greedy like that!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 05:18 PM
    Hi

Yes, i'll buy a second pp

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 06:40 PM
    Absolutely would biy another Passport but want to see what the new update is like. Blue might be a nice colour.
    hb lan likes this.
    07-25-16 07:29 PM
    Totally. I know the fate of BB10 but email/text/browsing and crackberry forums still work. Using android I can get a few select apps going and all day battery life would be the sealer for me. I'm on a blue classic now but would jump on a passport around $300.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 07:33 PM
    Just bought mine yesterday! Loving it!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 08:12 PM
    Yes, but only second hand.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 01:06 AM
    I had to go through 3 so far and if the keyboard keeps working this time I would say yes but if it goes again....I don't know.

I am liking the Priv though.

Passport Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 03:13 AM
    Well, I did buy a Passport. Will need to point out that I bought it to replace another Passport that died on concrete impact.... 3 flights of stairs down. I'll be sticking with this model until BlackBerry release at mother powerhouse phone which I think is called something like Mercury. I know bb10 is slowly going away but slowly is the keyword that I am thinking about. I'm not in denial, but I'll hang ontovmy BlackBerry 10 Passport until BlackBerry have something better to offer.

I did look at the Priv but decided against it because of the various side issues such as the hand warmer effect. I'll wait for the next gen and probably just live with what BlackBerry serve up.

BlackBerry + Android looks to be the future, I'll embrace it when the time comes!

Cheers all!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 09:06 AM
    Looked at the Priv recently. The keyboard is far too small.

Love the Passport and will get another one before this one dies.
    07-26-16 09:20 AM
    Absolutely!

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    07-26-16 02:34 PM
    I'd buy one to keep at home like I'm doing with my SE I bought a few Weeks back.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 05:31 PM
    Yup

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 07:19 PM
    I just bought one, went from galaxy s7 back to BlackBerry Passport I just miss that awesome keyboard

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 10:08 PM
    Betcha can't name a single product that has been entered to win a Red Dot and didn't win one. That's because Red Dot is a joke. The only companies who are eligible to win are the ones that have paid tens of thousands of dollars to be in the running. It costs money to enter a product, it then costs even more money to have the product inspected, judged and photographed. On top of all that, you have to agree to pay for the "winner's package" before you can even enter your product. That's right, if you win a Red Dot, you win the honor of paying Red Dot even more money on top of the tens of thousands of dollars you've already paid them for entering, inspecting, judging and photographing your product. Why would Red Dot have any losers? They would be turning away thousands of dollars for every product that didn't win an award. You literally are required to pay for your Red Dot award. That kind of says it all.

Red Dot is nothing but a form of paid advertising. Companies pay Red Dot a lot of money so that they can make the claim that their product is an award winning design. I mean look at how many BlackBerry products have those awards. Hasn't exactly helped them much, but it is one of the very few things BlackBerry is willing to do when it comes to advertising.
    You do realize that tens of thousands of dollars is a joke to a millionaire company right? they can lay off two people and already have over six figures returned to them. Any smart company would invest in something so menial to make it improve their sales especially if it's not that expensive.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 10:17 PM
2,427 ... 5657585960 ...