I can feel it beginning to transform my smartphone needs. Once I get used to this keyboard it's over haha. The design on this is beautiful and fits in your pocket nicely. And even feels great in the hands.

Posted via CB10
    You'll be flicking words in no time! I agree, for once a smart phone actually feels like I'm walking around with a mobile PC. Browsing the Internet and reading articles is very pleasing to the eyes with this beast

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 05:29 PM
    A couple of minutes ago, I unboxed mine.

There are no words to describe the feeling of this device. Keep also in mind that I now own a Note 4 which is very well built.
    But this one..... is from another planet.
    Its a cool feeling. The Z30 did it to me too. Setting up a Z30 on the Beach of the Great lakes.... on lightning fast LTE all coming from a Z10 was something I cant forget. Cant imagine an apple or droid manufacture doing that to me.
    06-02-16 08:15 PM
    For the last seven years, I've only used HTC smart phones (better than Samsung & iPhone by miles in terms of durability and specs, in my experience). Definitely qualify as a power user for work/business and personal use. I came round to upgrading right before AT&T stopped their sweetheart upgrade deals the fall of 2015. I could've stuck with HTC or gone with an LG, but the Passport won me back to Blackberry.

I wanted a physical keyboard: check (a unicorn trait for devices these days).
    I wanted a removable/replaceable battery: double check (good look finding that).
    I wanted easily accessed, high capacity, expandable microSD: triple check (hit and miss).

The specs for the value plus those options above were amazing. And the gestures on the keyboard like the page scrolling for reading and auto-complete are brilliant. I was trying to help a mate out on his LG and the Android OS and 'nav keys' seemed so needlessly complex and annoying.

Blackberry got a lot right with OS10. Not everything, but a lot. It has enough app/Google functionality that I don't skip a beat with work and personal. No getting sidetracked by games or useless apps or severe bloatware. Having flashed ROMs and rooted previous smart phones, the extra bit needed for more app flexibility is a breeze. The apps that won't play nice (certain banking and security apps), I just add a bookmark to the webpage on a screen. I have yet to come across a page that the native browser doesn't render properly (a relief compared to the headaches in Android). It's also nice to have software for my PC that actually works trouble free with the variety of Windows OSs I contend with daily (8.1, 7, and Vista).

Big, durable, skilled, and sexy. I don't have any regrets about the change. Once a person gets used to it, the minor differences/irritations are easily forgotten. Can it do 100% of all the custom and extravagant things the latest Android OS equipped phone can? No, but far less headaches and better reliability are more comforting to me.
    ratfinkstooley and HeyCori like this.
    06-02-16 08:32 PM
    Also waiting for a price drop then I get the passport..

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 02:27 AM
    I'm getting one shortly. The SE. It's a gift.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    06-03-16 09:37 AM
    Is any one knows when OS10.3.3 is coming out?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 10:56 AM
    Is any one knows when OS10.3.3 is coming out?

Posted via CB10
    Most likely at the end of this month or early July as the developer beta version was released earlier in this week.

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    06-03-16 12:35 PM
    I'm getting one shortly. The SE. It's a gift.

Early Xmas gift?

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    06-03-16 01:14 PM
    If I had the chance to do it again today I would wait for the next Note. I am glad I got one when I did but I miss lots of apps and that will be remedied when the next note comes out. However I will keep my eyes on blackberry and see what they do. I've been a Blackberry user for the last 10 years save 6months spent with a cheap Android. I'll probably be going back depending on when (if) the next BlackBerry devices are released and the specs features of the new devices. The passport has been a brilliant device and the only short side is just being to download and go with new apps and not worry about future support for said apps going away.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 01:50 PM
    Early Xmas gift?

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    Nah.

06-04-16 01:38 AM
    Yes. It's the most top of the line experience you will ever get with BlackBerry 10. I would also buy the Z30 too though if I had to have a vkb. I figure that anybody looking at buying a BlackBerry is not as dependent on social apps. I love this phone. Evidence is everytime I spend time on a newer Android device. I immediately miss the form factor and the email. Bottom line, this is a messaging device first and foremost.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-04-16 12:01 PM
    Yes. It's the most top of the line experience you will ever get with BlackBerry 10. I would also buy the Z30 too though if I had to have a vkb. I figure that anybody looking at buying a BlackBerry is not as dependent on social apps. I love this phone. Evidence is everytime I spend time on a newer Android device. I immediately miss the form factor and the email. Bottom line, this is a messaging device first and foremost.

Posted via CB10
    I've only had my Passport SE for just under a week now. Yet, I cannot get over how beautiful and powerful this device is. Square screen is most defiantly the way to go. A wide keyboard is a dream to type on, that is when you compare it to typing on the Q10.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    06-04-16 12:43 PM
    Another Passport lover here! But I hate the stupid softkeys. And I turned off the touch sensitive kbd crap after I couldn't make it not do unpleasant things. They really should have made it only slightly more monstrous and added the extra row.

But I forget about how much I love it until either of these two things happens:

1) I have to use someone else's phone to do something. Anything.

2) I'm out and about beyond Bay St. (where it still has an easily detectable presence), and someone who was not aware of its existence sees it and is intrigued enough to interrupt me to ask me about it.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 12:25 PM
    Yes sure. I've had mine (a black) for more than six months now and I'm very satisfied. I would consider a SE this time round.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 03:52 PM
    I use my passport as my daily driver and my iPad mini 4 as my go to for apps. Best of both worlds. Once this passports done, I'll buy another

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    06-06-16 11:06 AM
    I use my passport as my daily driver and my iPad mini 4 as my go to for apps. Best of both worlds. Once this passports done, I'll buy another

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    So you bought two devices to do what one should do?

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren likes this.
    06-06-16 12:38 PM
    So you bought two devices to do what one should do?

Posted via CB10
    No, they bought the devices that they wanted that satisfied their needs. Doesn't matter how many devices it takes.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    06-06-16 07:15 PM
    Yes!

The passport is an awesome phone, especially the Silver Edition my favourite BB
    06-06-16 08:01 PM
    Went from a great phone the Q10 to Passport and love it

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 09:55 PM
    Also just decided the Passport is my next device...I have been debating about a BB Android but I think I will stay with BB10 as long as possible.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 01:41 AM
    Black is much much better. IMHO

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 03:47 AM
    I actually picked up a passport locally for $200. Definitely a purchase I'm not regretting. The battery life alone is enough reason to keep it. BB10 is just the icing on the cake.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 09:35 AM
    I m back with passeport, 279� in french azerty gros bill store.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 01:43 PM
    I m back with passeport, 279� in french azerty gros bill store.

Posted via CB10
    You get a good deal there!

I'm tempted to stock one at that price!!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 04:05 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10 with Z30
    06-07-16 10:44 PM
2,427 ... 4950515253 ...