I found a petition about Android upgrade on BB passport

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions...-passport.html
    07-10-16 08:38 PM
    Yes...I would buy it for I love my Passport but like what Android offers on the Priv. In the end BB10 is better but Blackberry will no longer support it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-10-16 09:17 PM
    yes very defo..
    07-11-16 03:00 AM
    With all the Droid lack security issues no thanks, if BlackBerry had concentrated more on BB10 with more advertising it would probably been more successful and not in the state it's in just now.

One of many many Droid issues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36744925

Posted via my magical Passport with BB10 none of Droid rubbish!
    07-11-16 07:03 AM
    With all the Droid lack security issues no thanks, if BlackBerry had concentrated more on BB10 with more advertising it would probably been more successful and not in the state it's in just now.

One of many many Droid issues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36744925

Posted via my magical Passport with BB10 none of Droid rubbish!
    Droids have many issues like windows on desktop pcs.

Android managed to penetrate the market and is the best OS sponsored by goverments to spy on people easy as it has many security problems .

I love BBos and its very bad that it have reached the end of its life.

The most users are following trends and unfortunately BBos didn't manager to become one.

I owned many devices with hardware keyboard from Nokia, samsung, Motorola etc

I am feeling very bad that I did not support BB by buying a passport two years ago. But what to say I need dual sim on my device that was the main reason.

If passport had a dual SIM support would be preferred from many businessmen that they need a 2nd number for travelling or for adding a data only SIM on the second slot.

Thas was a great mistake that the cost was to loose many customer in Asia and Europe. BlackBerry at the time they had created a server system that was targeted to telcos for a single SIM technology that could use many carriers at the same time. That was the main reason for not having a dual sim.

Business models have changed and the bring your own device BOD is so common that 2 SIM is required more many cases.

I hope that they have to understand that passport needs a new version with correction to the mistakes of the past.
    Last edited by cmvrgr cmvrgr; 07-12-16 at 02:03 AM. Reason: I
    Mark bb10 likes this.
    07-12-16 01:56 AM
    I like my Passport but I don't love it. It's too wide, I prefer one hand use phones. If Blackberry releases a Classic width Android phone I would switch. It must have a PKB.
    07-12-16 05:55 AM
    Nope, still BlackBerry Passport running OS10.3.2 good working nd ts nice, my preference is the many android apps to add on this BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 06:04 AM
    I like my Passport but I don't love it. It's too wide, I prefer one hand use phones. If Blackberry releases a Classic width Android phone I would switch. It must have a PKB.
    I am in the opposite direction. I love that form factor. Being wide helps so much in many scenarios. Now I own a Lenovo Phab plus with 6.8" and I am working it vertically to have the same width like passport.

Passport form factor with dual sim and 4 rows keyboard will do a fine job in business users and heavy typers. With android onboard.....
    07-12-16 07:25 AM
    I still would get one on Android.
    09-06-16 07:05 AM
    I don't want to buy an Android device, but if I will be in that situation I would prefer to have a device that is similar with Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 07:37 AM
    The width of the Passport is what I like. BB10 second. Sailfish would be my next OS.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 08:53 AM
186 ... 678