My wife is on the fence between keeping her iPhone 6 or giving a Passport a shot. How many women on her are using a Passport? Any women come from an iPhone world?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 07:07 PM
    If she uses a lot of the apps/messaging/ecosystem it's going to be a no-go for sure...
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-09-15 07:19 PM
    If she uses a lot of the apps/messaging/ecosystem it's going to be a no-go for sure...
    Agree^.
    09-09-15 07:52 PM
    I'm using the Passport. Couldn't be more satisfied with it!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 07:53 PM
    My wife is on the fence between keeping her iPhone 6 or giving a Passport a shot. How many women on her are using a Passport? Any women come from an iPhone world?

Posted via CB10
    My wife came from an iPhone 5 and took my advice to try the passport. She actually wanted to use a keyboard again. She gave many excuses why she probably won't like the passport but eventually gave in. That was 5 months ago and she hasn't looked back. She's gone as far as saying if they stop making it, she doesn't think she can go back to any other phone.
    And she is only about 5'2 tall.

Posted via CB10
    BigAl_BB9900 and moody like this.
    09-09-15 07:53 PM
    I'm using a passport.....love it!

Posted via CB10
    zlatno likes this.
    09-09-15 07:54 PM
    Women tend to love the iPhone in general. Seeing a woman with a Passport in real life just isn't going to happen for me in the DC area...

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    09-09-15 08:41 PM
    I left Android to come back to BlackBerry and LOVE mu Passport! I'm able to get more done on this device than my previous Android devices.
    It just works and I love it
    09-09-15 09:10 PM
    My wife would definitely have a passport. Just dont have one

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-09-15 09:45 PM
    I have a passport and it's been 8 months. I'm only 5 feet with relatively small hands but I really use my phones with 2 hands. I just love the keyboard and i came from the Z10. The BlackBerry Passport makes me accomplish my day to day tasks.

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    09-09-15 09:47 PM
    I'm a female, came from iPhone, and have absolutely no regrets.

Posted via Blackberry Passport Black Edition
    zlatno, vptsff and KemKev like this.
    09-09-15 10:18 PM
    Just got my Passport today and I came from the Z10. Personally, I don't miss my old Zed anymore already.

My sister thinks it looks really unique and nicely built, but I honestly doubt she'll move away from her 6+. My niece, though she was shocked by the size, thinks it's a super nice device, too, but I think she prefers the Classic. She uses the regular-sized 6 and wants to go BlackBerry.

Probably not the answers you're looking for, but I'd figure to tell you what my two iPhone-using relatives think of the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 11:20 PM
    Will be more ladies using passport go...go...go...

Blackberry Passport on telkomsel network
    09-09-15 11:47 PM
    I have a Passport. Never had an iPhone, I love BlackBerry too much!

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    09-10-15 12:14 AM
    My mum is using her Passport for almost a year now and she says she's gonna use it until it dies. She never had an iPhone (she came from the Z30) and she never wants to.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 12:56 AM
    My wife uses a black passport. Fantastic device just a bit heavy the comments.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 01:07 AM
    My wife uses a black passport. Fantastic device just a bit heavy the comments.

Posted via CB10
    If a woman are going to use passport it better not to be black, white or red

 CB10 - Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639 
    09-10-15 01:13 AM
    I've been using a black Passport since November of last year. This is probably the longest I've stuck with a phone since...forever. I didn't come from a iphone, but I do flirt with android devices every once in a blue moon, but I always come back to my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 01:23 AM
    My wife is using the red one and loving it!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 03:50 AM
    Took my kids to the movie and saw a young mum holding an white PP with her kid there. It was a good reason for the kid to make friends.
    I've seen quite a few women with PPs. Most impressive was one with a red.

Posted from my Passport
    09-10-15 04:50 AM
    I'm 5'8" but with small hands, this thing is a beast of a phone to use as just a regular phone. People think I'm holding a Texas Instrument to my face lol. But when I'm texting I just fly on the keyboard, I see the curious/jealous faces of classmates and coworkers as I'm clickety clacking away.

I went on a bit of a back and forth between BlackBerry and Android for a while, before finally settling on BB10 for my daily driver with an Android for a backup. There are certain things that BlackBerry doesn't do as well as Android can, but for the most part I just keep my G3 at home and use it as a tablet. When all is said and done, I can't live without the keyboard or reliability of my Passport. If I were to be stuck anywhere, I'd rather have this phone with me than any other. It's a kind of bond you don't experience until you first hold it in your hands, and then you just know.

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    tw1g_007 and so crow like this.
    09-10-15 07:54 AM
    I'm not far from convincing my wife to ditch her Note 4. She is so jealous of my new SE Passport. And she is extremely jealous of my fantastic battery life compared to her device. But she's not ready to give up her Spen.
    09-10-15 09:46 AM
    I'm a 32 year old female and have had one for about 6 months. I love a ton of things about it, but I will say I do find it a bit big to carry around the house with me. Sometimes I do wish I got the Classic. I am a die hard Blackberry fan though and I'd rather poke my eyes out than use an iPhone. I also feel super smug when people say, "what is THAT" when I'm at a restaurant or where ever with it. I love not being an iSheep......

Should also note that apps don't matter to me and I generally hate full touchscreen phones.
    09-10-15 01:22 PM
    I'm a 32 year old female and have had one for about 6 months. I love a ton of things about it, but I will say I do find it a bit big to carry around the house with me. Sometimes I do wish I got the Classic. I am a die hard Blackberry fan though and I'd rather poke my eyes out than use an iPhone. I also feel super smug when people say, "what is THAT" when I'm at a restaurant or where ever with it. I love not being an iSheep......

Should also note that apps don't matter to me and I generally hate full touchscreen phones.
    Wow. You are a rare breed of a woman that's for sure. The iSheep comment cracked me up a bit.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    09-10-15 01:41 PM
    Surprisingly great to see women using the Passport.

I would love to see my girlfriend using at least a BlackBerry, but with all these Snapchat, Instagram and other apps I don't understand, I doubt she'll leave iOS.

I'll receive the Passport tomorrow, and she agreed to test my Q10 for a few days. I can't watch her dealing with her laggy iPhone 4 anymore. I hope the productivity of BlackBerry will convince her to think about what's important for her when using a phone. Maybe she'll stay with Apple, and i'm cool with that and i'll be the first to buy her a new iPhone, but BB10 deserve a chance.
    09-10-15 02:09 PM
58 123