I picked my passport up from the nightstand to check my email this morning, and it showed nothing but "www dot bberrors dot com/bb10-0015" on the screen. I haven't done anything weird to the phone--stock OS, a few Android apps installed via Snap, and that's it. A little unsettling for it to happen this soon after getting it.

Luckily I picked up a Q5 during the recent sale and swapped to it. Now I guess I get to find out if BB Link will let me reload the OS.
    11-07-14 08:22 AM
    I would uninstall the androids apps/Snap first before going thru the wipe/reload of the OS. If the device seems to settle down, then you have an idea of where to look. Not all "Andy Roid" apps work on OS 10.x.x., regardless of how they are loaded, Snap or Amazon store. I have found maybe 1 out of 15 will have issues running or stability.
    Just see if you can "back out" with the android apps/snap and see if all comes back normal..
    11-07-14 08:35 AM
    It usually is easy to reload it with link. I wish you luck! Just wonder how could that happen.. it's usually caused by an unfinished wiping.
    11-07-14 09:13 AM
    I've received error messages installing the two call blocker apps!

Call blocker
    Buzzoff

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    11-07-14 11:14 AM
    I had a couple of phone errors the moment I installed a couple of Android apps like video streaming stop working. I hard reset the phone and it was good again. Not sure if the Android apps were the real culprit but I deleted them after.
    11-07-14 11:33 AM
    Link reloaded the OS no problem. It'll be a bit of a pain to get everything set up again. Strange that it happened to such a new, little used phone. I'll probably reinstall the same few Android apps and see if it ends up happening again.
    11-07-14 01:01 PM