I use an app called "Hammermill Print". It is a free version of "Print Hand". There are a few innocuous ads for Hammermill paper.
    08-18-15 06:53 PM
    Printhand works great!
    08-18-15 07:16 PM
    Printhand!

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 07:31 PM
    PrintHand works with all my printers. You can print while on the same WiFi or you can use Google's Cloud Print Services to print when not on WiFi. It's an easy setup and you just need to have free Cloud print account. Simple and works flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    How about the bluetooth part? Does it work? It's grayed out on my Z10.

 Z10,STL100-3/10.2.1.2156
    08-18-15 07:54 PM
    Printhand and Printshare are both fantastic.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 08:02 PM
    HP ePrint from Snap works wonderfully.

Wireless printing on passport-img_20150818_211117.png

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    08-18-15 08:12 PM
    I have a HP photosmart printer and I use printershare the android app, it works great.

#bb4life #TriniAmericanRedPassport
    Last edited by AYEBronze; 08-18-15 at 08:35 PM.
    08-18-15 08:15 PM
    But it does work that way. The software has to be coded and stored somewhere though. It's either baked into the OS (which would be completely inefficient because there are too many types of printers), in an app, or on the printer side. Hardware does not work without software.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    You must be a software guy. You have things upside down.
    Software does not work without hardware!!!!
    will308 likes this.
    08-18-15 08:18 PM
    Printershare and PrintHand both work on my Z30 with my Kodak wifi printer.They should also work on a Passport.
    08-18-15 08:32 PM
    Apple air print. open the mail click on reply and print is one of the options. No apps just click. Most new printers support this technology. I was not happy the day I bought my iPhone 6. I've become more accepting of it over time.
    wow isn't that great if you are part of the isheep flock
    08-19-15 12:38 AM
    WOW! I thought they had dicks running amok at iMore. This has nothing to do with sheep or Koolaid. you are a true rectal entertainer.
    08-19-15 01:23 PM
    Oct 1, 2015: Blackberry died today. After years of misdirection and bad management the handset maker became an Android. Gone are the sweet gestures of OS10. Replaced by the herky jerky movements of a lollipop that you cant suck. Going into the ground will be active frames and the beauty that was the HUB. After years of missteps and missed goals the BB public must come to realize that their beloved phone has been taken off life support. Beat to death by an Apple
    BB was my first smartphone. Loved it and stayed with them until my Z10 died. You need to see the writing on the wall. People like you will be happy with a dumded down BB running Android. You'll do this just to be able to say to yourself "Hey, I use a BB" even though the whole concept has been reduced to the level of a common street walker. Good Luck on that Android dreck.
    08-19-15 01:27 PM
    Oct 1, 2015: Blackberry died today. After years of misdirection and bad management the handset maker became an Android. Gone are the sweet gestures of OS10. Replaced by the herky jerky movements of a lollipop that you cant suck. Going into the ground will be active frames and the beauty that was the HUB. After years of missteps and missed goals the BB public must come to realize that their beloved phone has been taken off life support. Beat to death by an Apple
    BB was my first smartphone. Loved it and stayed with them until my Z10 died. You need to see the writing on the wall. People like you will be happy with a dumded down BB running Android. You'll do this just to be able to say to yourself "Hey, I use a BB" even though the whole concept has been reduced to the level of a common street walker. Good Luck on that Android dreck.
    08-19-15 01:27 PM
    Is double posting an iPhone feature?

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2339 / 859 radio
    will308 likes this.
    08-19-15 03:52 PM
    Can you elaborate on how you email the files to print please.

It is called HP ePrint.
    You register your printer with HP and you should see the ePrint option.
    You need to enable web services on your printer.
    Once the HP site is connected to your printer, you give your printer a name and its email address will be [email protected]
    You can then specify the email addresses of the people who you want to be able to use printing.
    Each time ePrint is used, you receive a confirmation email
    tmurphx5 likes this.
    08-19-15 04:16 PM
    It is called HP ePrint.
    You register your printer with HP and you should see the ePrint option.
    You need to enable web services on your printer.
    Once the HP site is connected to your printer, you give your printer a name and its email address will be [email protected]
    You can then specify the email addresses of the people who you want to be able to use printing.
    Each time ePrint is used, you receive a confirmation email
    Thank you ill check this out for email printing. I did buy the. PrintHand app today and it works great for everything except my corporate email which I have yet to figure out if I can get it to work.

08-19-15 07:35 PM
    I use PrinterShare on my Passport. It works great!!

 Passport via CB10
    08-19-15 08:18 PM

Funny you should ask. Its a glitch on the CB site. Another Rectal entertainer
    08-20-15 12:27 AM
    Not really a shame Blackberry doesn't have native printing. No one else does either. Apps are required and license fees and laws are involved with printing, scanning and document creation etc. Like someone else else said, phone manufactures are powerless. Printer manufactures rule the printing functions on our devices.

HP helped apple invent AIR PRINT. Still HP printing or any printer that supports air print has to use an app. An app is nothing compared to the communication software of the print driver. HP Brother and Canon or whoever owns that.
    It is a shame, especially if BB devices are supposed to be enterprise focused. I CAN print to many network attached printers from both Android and iOS devices. Additionally, there are print commands built into all computer OSes (Windows, Mac, etc.). BlackBerry is missing this basic functionality. I would like to have the ability to print a web page, for example, from my Passport.
    08-30-15 05:27 PM
    I use ThinkFree Print.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 07:21 PM
    I have an Epson printer and they have an app called Epson iPrint that works well. You can also assign an email address to the printer and email files to it. Works great for docs and pdfs from mobile. I don't think it works for webpages though, but I haven't put much effort into it.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    08-31-15 12:24 AM
    I just got a Epson WF-3640 all in one printer and it has wireless printing and it give you a email address that is for the printer and you load the app from the play store and it works perfect
    09-02-15 12:54 PM
    I use HP ePrint or All in One Remote apps on my Passport.
    My printer is also found as an air printer so iOS friends can connect to my WiFi to print. I usually print to email address which sends to my printer. This is helpful since I can print anywhere and go home and see my print outs later.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 01:17 PM

yes because its the same as there phones for 2 years running the look the same but get the isheep to go and buy them again lol
    09-20-15 12:04 PM
49 12