Hi guys,

I usually put all my desktop PC diary entries from Outlook onto PP with no issues.

Now when I do that, the older calandar entries I may have deleted off my desktop or changed details on, like the time or added information etc. sit alongside the new versions of the same entry instead of substituting new for old, which means I have to manually delete some.

I have checked the link configuration settings and they are set to one way, computer to device. So there is no two way traffic issues messing this up.

I have tried a complete reinstall of Blend and Link but it is still the same.

Any ideas from the Crackberry boffins on here?

Thanks
    Sue
    02-19-17 03:31 PM
    What version of Windows do you have....

I recently stop being about to get LINK to function correctly with Windows 10. Have tried all the removing of past installations, even in the registry. Reinstalling the "latest" version of Blend (with LINK and Drivers). Installed them as and Administrator and ran them as an Administrator. Disabled Viruses and Malware programs....

Don't know if it was 10.3.3 update from Verizon or the latest Windows 10 update....

Now if you are still on 10.3.2, have a supported version of Windows (7 or 8)... keep trying and you'll probably get it to work.
    02-20-17 08:05 AM
    I have windows 7, not 10. It was fine before, just not in the past week or so. It happened before downloading the new OS update too.
    02-22-17 03:35 PM
    no problem here on windows 10 . Link is slow to recognize but works fine after the Itunes rename file fix.

I use Office 365. Enterprise or Business along with Outlook 2016 pro. In windows 10. I sync two calendars and have Zero problems.
    02-22-17 04:28 PM