I am a current Bell customer, but I can't understand why they choose to over price the passport? I want to upgrade but I can't justify paying more for the same phone that there main competition are selling at or up to $100 cheaper? It also irks me to know that they aren't supporting a Canadian company? They have no advertising or mention of the passport on there website(homepage). All you see is Apple and Samsung ; not everyone wants a f#?$ing iphone or S5. They give those phones a huge discount on contract but over price the Canadian company. What happened to buy Canadian!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 07:53 PM
    so who has it for $100 cheaper? Telus has raised their price to $250.

I do think $299 is obsurd, an it will come down once stock becomes common.

For once their is a high demand for a BlackBerry and they will try and run off of their success.

I would say by mid november it will be down to $150 or less and that is when I will be getting my wife hers. I was lucky enough to get one at the launch event in Toronto.
    10-06-14 08:02 PM
    It was $200 on the BestBuy web site through Telus and good until October 9th.

Posted via CB10
    footmatix likes this.
    10-06-14 08:06 PM
    Bell phones seem to always be more expensive off-contract. Granted, carriers don't like selling phones off-contract, but I remember their Z30 was $100 more expensive than Rogers' and Telus' too. I wonder why this is.
    10-06-14 08:09 PM
    Cause bell is known to rip ppl off haha. They're the biggest dog they think they can do what they want. Their customer service is horrible to

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    10-06-14 08:09 PM
    Yeah, you got that right

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:37 PM
    Telus launched at 199$ (through Best Buy or Future Shop) for a 2 year contract or renewal. The device balance should also be greater with Telus than it is with Bell or Rogers.
    10-06-14 08:45 PM
    Why not go into a Bell store or call and ask them to price match? And if they won't give you the lower price, tell them you'll be looking to leave them and go to another carrier. I always disliked the fact the Carriers won't support a Canadian company. Unfortunately they go where the money is and thats Crapple and Android.
    10-07-14 04:36 AM
    Why not go into a Bell store or call and ask them to price match? And if they won't give you the lower price, tell them you'll be looking to leave them and go to another carrier. I always disliked the fact the Carriers won't support a Canadian company. Unfortunately they go where the money is and thats Crapple and Android.
    They'll tell you to go, politely. Customer retention these days for carriers is slim to none. They know you don't really have anywhere 'better' to go, especially in Canada and even if you do go, there's a good chance they have a good payout coming. It's not often a customer care rep will use all available resources to retain a customer these days.
    10-07-14 04:42 AM
    Bell doesn't care too much about the passport inside source low priority order basis etc so not a big deal for them

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 04:48 AM
    Its still not too late...future shop still has It listed for 200$ ONLY till Oct.9th so you may get your price match in order. Or make a plunge and port over to Rogers Wireless.
    10-07-14 05:30 AM