I live in India and my phone is passport.My phone camera did not work so I gave my phone to authorised service Center in my town.now they're opening the sealed phone to repair instead of replacing.i do not like the sealed phone to be opened.so I am loosing my mind and also the value of the phone while selling it.i want my phone to be replaced or will they accept my return of the phone?i have read that I will be able to return the phone in authorized Bb center in their privacy policy!is that true?i don't need an opened phone!what should I do now?my phone is 4 months old and purchased it in a retailer.
    09-15-15 09:23 PM
    I live in India and my phone is passport.My phone camera did not work so I gave my phone to authorised service Center in my town.now they're opening the sealed phone to repair instead of replacing.i do not like the sealed phone to be opened.so I am loosing my mind and also the value of the phone while selling it.i want my phone to be replaced or will they accept my return of the phone?i have read that I will be able to return the phone in authorized Bb center in their privacy policy!is that true?i don't need an opened phone!what should I do now?my phone is 4 months old and purchased it in a retailer.
    The retailer would be your best option to ask about warranty or replacement. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 11:34 PM
    Hi there!
    Which part / city are you in?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 06:48 AM