Hello everyone! I needed to upload a video today on youtube and after recording it with my BlackBerry I tried to share it directly on youtube in my account. Everything seemed to look fine until I arrived in the final step when u should put the title of video etc. In that point BlackBerry started to act strangely going back and forth between title page and linking account. Everything is linked so I dont know why it wasn't able to upload it. After several attempts I decided to give up and borrowed my friend's computer to finish it. Any idea why this happen? Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you for reading!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 01:15 AM
    You don't seem to be the only Passport owner who is having this problem.
    May have something to do with BB10 and/or the Video app not being updated for more than a year.
    10-09-16 10:00 AM
    Really?? It was my first time that I tried to use that feature and everything seems to be perfect when I realize that I couldn't upload the video. So worthless...

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 03:55 PM
    Another downfall of the BB10 OS...
    And they call it a 'smartphone' with a pricetag that should have been void at least a year ago.

BlackBerry Z10, the way to go!
    10-13-16 04:03 PM
    Yeah thats for sure. The thing that I regret the most is that they claim for the passport that substitute your personal computer but thats a big lie cause without updates and support nothing works. And yeah the last thing that keeps me from switching to an android is the buid and form factor that comes with its beauty and for sure the worthless operative system that I still dont know what I like in it.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 04:24 PM
    Ask google. They always change something and break stuff like this. Happens a lot with Sony stuff.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    10-13-16 04:38 PM
    I have uploaded without a problem. (Except that with my tired eyes I still prefer PC display).
    10-13-16 06:11 PM
    Uploader For Youtube is an app in BlackBerry World that does a good job.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/23819872

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 08:50 PM