Using BB Link, a plugged- in Curve 9300 or Passport will be recognized in left panel. However, attempts to transfer data from Curve to Passport via BB Link fail. BB Link WILL copy & archive all Curve contacts using the 'switch device >> transfer data' function on steps 1 through 4 of a 7-step procedure, but BB Link will NOT recognize PP when plugged in to finish transfer. This is true, even though BB Link has already noted the presence of PP in the left pane. Any useful suggestions to force device recognition?

I notice through Windows Explorer that the device switch backup directory created in Link has created xmi files for contacts and calendar. Can these be imported directly into PP?
    03-29-15 03:31 PM
    When you plugged into Link with your PassPort, it should have opened two new Drives on your PC.... one for the SD Card and one for Flash (internal memory).
    You can go to your C Drive file for the Curve, and then Drag and Drop to the Passport Drive for the SD Card and folder of your choice. Yes, you should be able to drag and drop the files for contacts and calendar I believe.
    03-29-15 03:48 PM