When I use the HDMI (slimport) on my passport, I need to put it in airplane mode... otherwise, every once in a while, the data projector will blank out and will say no HDMI source found. I have seen this on three different data projectors now. I can turn on Airplane Mode, and it doesn't happen. This seems bizarre to me. Why would this be happening? Is there a way to let the developers at Blackberry know about this? Has anyone else found this?
    10-22-14 10:05 AM
    When I use the HDMI (slimport) on my passport, I need to put it in airplane mode... otherwise, every once in a while, the data projector will blank out and will say no HDMI source found. I have seen this on three different data projectors now. I can turn on Airplane Mode, and it doesn't happen. This seems bizarre to me. Why would this be happening? Is there a way to let the developers at Blackberry know about this? Has anyone else found this?
    Phone their support and ask to report a bug and tell them that you know how to recreate it. While you're at it, could you also report a Bluetooth bug to them. Specifically, if two or more devices are connected to Bluetooth, one to audio streaming and another to phone, the audio streaming keeps cutting in and out all the time. To stop it from cutting out, you need to disconnect from the phone connection on the other device. Reconnect to the phone and the problem is back. Disconnect again, and the problem disappears.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 10:20 AM
    You clearly found a workaround to deal with a bug, because this is absolutely not the standard. Congrats!

As for a solution, it could be hardware... Since you tested on 3 different rigs, I'm thinking the multy port on the Passport could be loose.

Or it could be software... Backup the phone, turn it off and plug to BlackBerry link. Let it reload the OS. See if that solves the issue and then restore your backup.

Best of luck!
    10-22-14 10:28 AM