Check out the comments section of this article:

DailyTech - BlackBerry Unveils Upcoming Passport Smartphone with 4.5" 1440x1440 Display

They even have a RIM deathwatch thread going:

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?p=36468294

It will be nice if the Passport single handedly turns BlackBerry around and proves their smug asses wrong.
    06-23-14 01:49 AM
    They are the sheeple of Apple, brained washed or paid agents to diss.

Posted via CB10 Z30
    06-23-14 01:56 AM
    It's hip and cool to hate it, even if you haven't used it. Kinda like Nintendo now, people seem to hate it because it doesn't have CoD or "popular shooter"

I of course love BB and Nintendo.
    06-23-14 02:24 AM
    I of course love BB and Nintendo.
    If you really loved Nintendo, you should hate what they are doing.
    06-23-14 04:38 AM
    If you really loved Nintendo, you should hate what they are doing.
    Whoever thought a massive tablet is a good idea for a console controller really needs to be held responsible in a court.

It hurts to hold it for long. A PSP sized controller? Maybe. A tablet sized controller? Eff it

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    06-23-14 04:43 AM
    I disagree. The tablet controller is fine for me and comes in handy and if utilised right can have some great games. I don't really go on the site mentioned let alone lurk in the forums. Each to their own everyone is entitled to opinions.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 05:01 AM
    Mate,

thats the internet.Everybody think he knows everything and is the only one.

in fact, BB gave them a lot of opportunities to feed their behaviour.

Ignore them. Get over it. When you will work for a company you will faced every day with such a hate.
    06-23-14 05:17 AM
    Because there are certain facts about these people that all, in sum, lead to this behavior:

1. They have no clue about business administration or Marketing
    2. They assume the iPhone and Galaxy devices are the one and only formfactor and the only way how smartphones work
    3. They see the smartphone market as a single market segment with a single target audience: themselves.
    4. They see the smartphone market as a kind of race with companies as sports teams, whose contenders can be of exactly three different kinds:
    4.1 The winner - Apple currently. Everything this guy does is the way to go and awesome
    4.2 The serious contender - Samsung currently
    4.3 The rest - everyone else is 'failing' and 'doomed'.
    5. They assume there's only one right way to survive for BlackBerry: doing the exact same thing as Apple and Samsung, but better
    6. They assume every device BlackBerry releases is a supposed 'homerun', a 'turn around', a super hit to go after Apple and Samsung users
    They just narrow minded and stupid. That's all.
    donmateo and nvthanh1994 like this.
    06-23-14 05:58 AM
    Because there are certain facts about these people that all, in sum, lead to this behavior:

1. They have no clue about business administration or Marketing
    2. They assume the iPhone and Galaxy devices are the one and only formfactor and the only way how smartphones work
    3. They see the smartphone market as a single market segment with a single target audience: themselves.
    4. They see the smartphone market as a kind of race with companies as sports teams, whose contenders can be of exactly three different kinds:
    4.1 The winner - Apple currently. Everything this guy does is the way to go and awesome
    4.2 The serious contender - Samsung currently
    4.3 The rest - everyone else is 'failing' and 'doomed'.
    5. They assume there's only one right way to survive for BlackBerry: doing the exact same thing as Apple and Samsung, but better
    6. They assume every device BlackBerry releases is a supposed 'homerun', a 'turn around', a super hit to go after Apple and Samsung users
    They just narrow minded and stupid. That's all.
    +10

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 11:32 AM
    I have no problem at all with the Wii U controller, in fact, it and Super Mario 3D World is awesome. I'm now really looking forward to thier 2015 lineup just as I am looking forwards to BlackBerry's future lineup.
    oc20 likes this.
    06-23-14 12:52 PM
    I have all three current-gen consoles- and lemme tells ya... WiiU is the best one right now, period. Blackberry and Nintendo have a big thing in common- they have shaped their respective industries. There's always gonna be some under-informed, over-opinionated follower of another brand who slags on 'em both without realizing that the best features of their phone/game console of choice were pioneered by BlackBerry or Ninty, even when they've never tried either. Sad. I think BlackBerry & Nintendo should merge, they're maybe the last two innovators left on this doomed planet of Xbox & iPhone fanboys.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    06-23-14 08:38 PM
    BlackBerry has a lot of enemies. Entire corporations in fact. They worked hard to earn them, they deserve them even. And will need to work tooth and nail to overcome them. And every time they miss the mark without addressing the core issued that caused that distance to appear - the gap will remain.

Posted via CB from my LE
    06-23-14 09:18 PM
    I'll tell you exactly why -- that's a hardcore nerd site with a bunch of HATERS who couldn't get laid if their lives depended on it.

BlackBerry rocks

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 09:37 PM
    The funny thing is, that AnandTech forum thread was started on 3 / 26 / 2011... and it's still active, with probably the same message. So what's wrong with the picture there?
    06-25-14 04:17 AM
    Just let them be.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    06-25-14 05:12 AM
    "Sigh, this is a perfect example of change resistance."

"lol Blackberry innovation"

"What Blackberry?"

"BB should just roll over and die already"

"They didn't quite listen quite well enough... cause they're[BB] still making phones."

"They suck compared to mainstream products from other manufacturers. What's hard to understand?"

"It looks like the first LG phablet, which was bulky, odd shaped etc. I had one it was horrid, stopped using it after 2 days."

These above comments are from very intelligent people I'm sure.
    06-25-14 12:29 PM
    If I remember correctly, Apple pays many news sites for reporting on their products. If BlackBerry could pay them to report good articles about their phones then you'll see a different mind set on the news.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 03:35 PM
    Let the haters be haters. I don?t care about what other people say. I've been called a dinosaur at work for using BB. But I don't care. I'm happy and satisfied with my z10. Besides I don't want to use what the majority uses. And BB10 os is just that good.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 05:45 PM
    Whoever thought a massive tablet is a good idea for a console controller really needs to be held responsible in a court.

It hurts to hold it for long. A PSP sized controller? Maybe. A tablet sized controller? Eff it

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    You should consider going to the gym if you have troubles lifting and holding the Wii U gamepad....it is like 2 pounds.... feel bad for yah now..

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    evodevo69 likes this.
    06-25-14 08:05 PM
    It's a number of things. It's American centric, generally consumer oriented site. BlackBerry has never appealed to tech enthusiasts because traditionally their specs have lagged hard and BlackBerry features don't appeal to this group who generally want shiny new toys with all the latest bells and whistles.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 09:33 PM